NY Attorney General opens probe into Trump's Bills bid

9 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

What does it matter? Such a giant waste of time and money. Doesn’t matter what side you’re on as far as the current president, like him or hate him it makes zero sense to investigate a failed bid. 

I think it's because he's accused of lying to get a better loan rate.....not sure of the law but I read that...

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

What does it matter? He’s a public speaker. That’s the position. It’s not a serious position anymore. We will see more celebs like the rock or another Hollywood star take the spot in the future. The country is ran by corporations. Who speaks for them is irrelevant. They run this place. Hate trump or Obama or Hillary or whoever, they’re just the face to a group of corporations who are here to make more money. The president position is a joke, has been for a really long long time 

That's the entire problem and it absolutely matters.  Politics need to change and stop being run by large corporations that are smashing small businesses and our climate into the ground.  

3 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Correct! Just ask the last president who was a community organizer and two-year senator.

Politics need to change, no large corporations swaying votes and no inexperience bs presidents who are profiteering their own businesses while in office lol.  

Just now, Buffalo30 said:

That's the entire problem and it absolutely matters.  Politics need to change and stop being run by large corporations that are smashing small businesses and our climate into the ground.  

I’ve been opposed to politics for a long time. I generally try to avoid those conversations cause people are so passionate but for all the wrong reasons. 

Sadly unless there is some sort of serious revolt and restructure nothing will ever change. It’s a business just like anything else and in the end, money always wins. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Rc2catch said:

I’ve been opposed to politics for a long time. I generally try to avoid those conversations cause people are so passionate but for all the wrong reasons. 

Sadly unless there is some sort of serious revolt and restructure nothing will ever change. It’s a business just like anything else and in the end, money always wins. 

Yep

Just now, Rc2catch said:

The problem is people are choosing one side or the other like it's a football team.  Loyalty no matter how terrible the candidate is.  There are so few level-headed people that can look at our situation and understand what we need to get out of this divided angry state we are in as a country.  Vote for the best candidate, plain and simple. No super pacs, no figurehead President garbage.  And greed and money have created a society with people not understanding our real problems for the human race.  

2 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

Who cares!!! Let's talk football!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Why open the thread?

The only relevant point to make here is to thank the gods, the fates, fortune and/or the randomness of the universe that the Bills did not become a Trump property. I think that is a rare, non-political, non-partisan point that we can all agree on. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

This state is getting unbearable to live in. Pretty soon will be michigan 2.0

I miss the state itself.  Beautiful place.  Love the people.  But I could never consider moving back when I see how bad the politics and taxes are.

32 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

What a loser 

So glad the NFL knew he was a fraud.  

Not as long as people remain civil and cool headed 

leave the political crap out of it and discuss the nature of the "loan" he tried to secure when he I'm sure said he had the financing.  

Christ I'b bet everyone here (or) at least 98% didn't want Don to buy the Bills 

Leave the political crap out of it? Why exactly should we be discussing a loan on a Buffalo Bills forum. We should be discussing the Buffalo Bills or the NFL in general. A failed bid has absolutely nothing to do with football. Should we also be discussing Jon Bon Jovi’s business matters too?

Thread should be closed.