NY Attorney General opens probe into Trump's Bills bid

Pathetic.

What a productive way for our elected officials to spend the next two years in office. 

Using our tax dollars to investigate everything and everyone every associated with the president, desperately hoping they can find some misdemeanor in his finances so they can impeach him.

• Like (+1) 10
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, mjt328 said:

Pathetic.

What a productive way for our elected officials to spend the next two years in office. 

Using our tax dollars to investigate everything and everyone every associated with the president, desperately hoping they can find some misdemeanor in his finances so they can impeach him.

Right? I'd rather have my tax dollars spent on a wall. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, stuvian said:

What a loser 

So glad the NFL knew he was a fraud.  

51 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

This gonna get locked quick 

Not as long as people remain civil and cool headed 

leave the political crap out of it and discuss the nature of the "loan" he tried to secure when he (I'm sure) said he had the financing.  

Christ I'd bet everyone here (or) at least 98% didn't want Don to buy the Bills 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 4

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/11293236/donald-trump-advances-next-round-bidding-buffalo-bills

"Mr. Trump's significant wealth, name recognition and real estate knowledge makes him a viable option," Cohen said.

Trump is bidding on his own after electing against being joined by partners. He is prepared to make an all-cash offer.

Such a fraud ... His cash offer was a loan from a bank!!!

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

What does it matter? Such a giant waste of time and money. Doesn’t matter what side you’re on as far as the current president, like him or hate him it makes zero sense to investigate a failed bid. 

Not when he lied about his net worth and is President now. Still don't know how that happened.  Can't get most jobs without experience, I guess President doesn't apply.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo30 said:

Not when he lied about his net worth and is President now. Still don't know how that happened.  Can't get most jobs without experience, I guess President doesn't apply.  

What does it matter? He’s a public speaker. That’s the position. It’s not a serious position anymore. We will see more celebs like the rock or another Hollywood star take the spot in the future. The country is ran by corporations. Who speaks for them is irrelevant. They run this place. Hate trump or Obama or Hillary or whoever, they’re just the face to a group of corporations who are here to make more money. The president position is a joke, has been for a really long long time 

• Like (+1) 1