C Matt Paradis - to Carolina - less than Morse (3yrs at $27)

1 minute ago, pop gun said:

but but but..........why would Paradis even consider the Jets, doesn't he know the Bills have $90+ million in cap space!

but hey, they signed a backup CB!

$90+ million is good if the other 31 teams aren't playing.

Been saying it all offseason but half the teams in the league have a bunch of cap space to play with too. Those people expecting us to clean up FA are in for disappointment 

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Losing him to the Jets would be a tough blow considering his name was constantly being mentioned as someone who could really help our offense.

People were predicting us to dig 2 or 3 of the top FA lineman. We may be lucky to even get 1

No sane people 

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

It's only a matter of time before the "this was the plan all along" posts start piling up. 

"middle tier FAs and build through the draft! It's not about next year, they are building for longevity!" ?

calm down.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

No sane people 

If the Bills org wants them, its going to be an overpayment that people will probably complain about. I definitely want Morse and Williams but I’m realistic as well. It’s going to cost a lot. If they want both of them, I’m preparing for 15 million per for each. Anything less would be pleasantly surprising. I think at that cost you definitely get them, even to Buffalo. 

Just now, End The Drought said:

Still plenty of talent out there. Daryl Williams, Juwan James, tyrell Williams, Adam Humphies 

Tyrell Williams is a third WR on a good team. He is going to be overpaid, I’m hoping he goes to the Colts. I’d take the rest of em.