C Matt Paradis - to Carolina - less than Morse (3yrs at $27)

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m sure the Bills are nickel and diming him and hoping he picks them anyway.... of course the offer is good, it’s down to them and the Jets. If they didn’t he’d have already signed with Jersey B

We should just call the agent and tell him what ever Jets are willing to pay will pay more , just to raise the price tag 

whom ever the Jets are going after just keep re-raising 

Edited by Putin

6 minutes ago, BrotherChazz said:

Thats a long bridge. The guy's probably going to get a massive 4 year contract. He's not a 1 or 2 year rental. 

The draft is a crapshoot, who knows if a C will be available and BPA when our pick is up. I doubt it would be a bridge, and only said it because, Paradis is older than Morse. If we sign Morse, hard to see us drafting a C right away.

Edited by Reed83HOF

3 minutes ago, BrotherChazz said:

Thats a long bridge. The guy's probably going to get a massive 4 year contract. He's not a 1 or 2 year rental. 

This... not much point in burning a high pick on a C this year if they sign Paradis..

1 minute ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Paradis is going to the Jets. Money will be close. Jets have the edge. 

Why?

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

This... not much point in burning a high pick on a C this year if they sign Paradis..

Why?

Because his agent is a notorious Jets fanatic! His lifelong goal is to own the Jets. No way MP comes to Buffalo over the Jets. 

1 minute ago, JPL7 said:

Because his agent is a notorious Jets fanatic! His lifelong goal is to own the Jets. No way MP comes to Buffalo over the Jets. 

Then he needs to change agents if his goal is to just stock his favorite team. His job is to represent his client not himself.

4 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Paradis is going to the Jets. Money will be close. Jets have the edge. 

So the Jets already got a starting G and now a C , and we got Spencer 

6 minutes ago, JPL7 said:

I've heard the guy on barstool a few times, I know what you mean. But he is still a businessman.  Its about the money and what his guy wants.  If the money is similar, it will probably be the Jets.  But if the Bills are offering enough extra, his fandom won't affect his client's decision. 

• Like (+1) 1