Report - Bills interested in Frank Gore, RB

wppete

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

Exactly,  stop with the old washed up RB's. Foolish decision. Draft a young guy to go with Murphy. This is definitely Shadys last year in Buffalo. 

With Shady’s cap hit, this better be his last year in Buffalo. If they had their eye on a good free agent I’d cut him today. He was horrendous last year. I hated watching him get the ball. I had the same feeling when Tolbert got the ball the year before. 

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Ivory stinks, but Gore will be 36 freaking years old.

Young RB's please.

Why not both? Gore was still productive and I don't think it would preclude them from drafting a guy. Maybe even someone like Love thats coming back from injury and can be eased back in a bit rather than rushed. 

Just now, No_Matter_What said:

I think this is part of Beane's strategy.

Prepare fanbase for the worst and then surprise them with actually good moves once FA starts.

Is it clear when it really starts? I've read both noon ET (which is in 15mins) or 4pm ET.

I’ve heard 12 and 4 as well. Wondering what the real time is. Haven’t been able to find it. 

2 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

I think this is part of Beane's strategy.

Prepare fanbase for the worst and then surprise it with actually good moves once FA starts.

Is it clear when it really starts? I've read both noon ET (which is in 15mins) or 4pm ET.

Yep now we will be happy with anyone but Frank Gore’s corpse. Tricky!

starts at noon

Edited by YoloinOhio

Just now, No Place To Hyde said:

Why not both? Gore was still productive and I don't think it would preclude them from drafting a guy. Maybe even someone like Love thats coming back from injury and can be eased back in a bit rather than rushed. 

I just hope that this just isn't true about the Bills interest in Gore.

Hopefully this story is as fake as Smollet's.

10 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Guy on NFL Netword said he’d like to see it happen it’s not an actual report of interest.  The OP is putting out false news

He just said he’d love to see the two old RBs play together and that’s all.  

Actually you are wrong. He did say in the beginning that Buffalo does has interest and he said at the end that he would like to see it happen. See video.

Edited by wppete

1 minute ago, Bills2ref said:

I’ve heard 12 and 4 as well. Wondering what the real time is. Haven’t been able to find it. 

Starts at 12, the legal Tampering period.

Meaning you will get all the news starting at 12 that occurred during the illegal tampering period of the Combine

• Like (+1) 1