LeVeon Bell to Ravens?

How long has it been since Bell played football?  He is a hamstring injury waiting to happen.   My prediction is great regret for whoever signs him, for many reasons.  Personally, I hope he signs with the Jets.

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

They should give Lamar Jackson a chance to have a full year working with a playbook built for him.. rather than some jerry-rigged converted Flacco offense.

LJ went 6-2 as a rookie they have no reason not to see how he improves.

And Roman can probably do a good job creating a situation for LJ to improve.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, FLFan said:

How long has it been since Bell played football?  He is a hamstring injury waiting to happen.   My prediction is great regret for whoever signs him, for many reasons.  Personally, I hope he signs with the Jets.

As long as he stayed in shape, stretched etc his hammy risk is no greater than anyone else his age.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

As long as he stayed in shape, stretched etc his hammy risk is no greater than anyone else his age.

Sure, but my point is, what are the chances of that given his general approach to this whole situation?  Buyer beware.  

5 minutes ago, FLFan said:

Sure, but my point is, what are the chances of that given his general approach to this whole situation?  Buyer beware.  

If I was a betting man, and seeing that Bell is a master in his craft, I would say he is in peak shape. OTA’s and Training Camp will get him back into football shape.

3 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

If I was a betting man, and seeing that Bell is a master in his craft, I would say he is in peak shape. OTA’s and Training Camp will get him back into football shape.

Master of his craft?  Seriously?  Master at whining, self agrandisement, and greed is more like it.  The last year he played he missed time to injury.  Chances are exponentially greater now.  He is going to get paid and be a footnote.  Just my opinion of course, but I do not share your respect for Bell's dedication to craft.  

Edited by FLFan
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Im not so sure...

https://www.12up.com/posts/6301714-rumor-le-veon-bell-s-weight-ballooned-in-year-away-from-football

• Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

Bell is a great all around back but he needs a dominant offensive line which the Ravens don't have imo. He waits to hit the holes, much like Brown his best bet is the Steelers or Cowboys both of which don't need his services.

Roman's scheme, Lamar Jackson plus Bell = #1 rushing team in the league. But I'm not sure he's going there, luckily.

7 minutes ago, FLFan said:

Master of his craft?  Seriously?  Master at whining, self agrandisement, and greed is more like it.  The last year he played he missed time to injury.  Chances are exponentially greater now.  He is going to get paid and be a footnote.  Just my opinion of course, but I do not share your respect for Bell's dedication to craft.  

Yeah, we'll see, but I don't think taking the time off was too smart either.

1 hour ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

They should give Lamar Jackson a chance to have a full year working with a playbook built for him.. rather than some jerry-rigged converted Flacco offense.

LJ went 6-2 as a rookie they have no reason not to see how he improves.

That defense was very good. 75 passing yards per game and 12 fumbles, I don’t see an upside.    But what about the rushing yards?

147 rushes for 695 yards

Josh Allen 

89 rushes for 631 yards

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, 2018 Our Year For Sure said:

Rumor- word on the street. Guess time will tell

13 minutes ago, FLFan said:

Yes, one that excels in a specialty is most certainly a master of his craft. His whining and bitching, as pathetic as it is, does not exclude him from being the best in the business at this time. 

32 minutes ago, GymShorts84 said:

That defense was very good. 75 passing yards per game

He started 7 games and threw for 1200 yards. That's 171/game. He played a few snaps in each of the other games, but nothing substantial.

He wasn't a prolific passer, but that number is incredibly misleading.

• Like (+1) 1