Is Le’Veon Bell next on the Raiders’ list?

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Raiders will get much better on the field with AB and Bell on their team. The is the reality as long as the offfield (AB IMO was manufactured) and Bell (Drug) under control

Absolutely. I hate Antonio Brown as much as the next guy, but he’s far better than anything the Raiders have had in, forever? And Le’veon Bell, I feel people forget how great he is. Both as a rushing and receiving threat. Those two alone will easily account for a couple more wins for the Raiders next season. 

1 minute ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Watch the Raiders go after Murray too.  They will be entertaining if nothing else.  

Yep. Sign Bell. 

Trade Carr, their two late First to AZ for 1st overall

1st overall Draft Murray

4th overall Draft Josh Allen. 

24 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Yep. Sign Bell. 

1st overall Draft Murray

Would two late round picks really get them all the way to 1 (oh, and Carr? hmmm, ok, maybe). If they could pull that off and get a pass rusher AND a QB, that would be impressive and I'd be willing to doff my cap to them and admit Gruden's plan might have some logic, although Kyler Murray feels like one hell of a precarious ledge to lay your hat and hopes on.

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Allbright reported this too a few days ago. 

Yep.  That dude is one to follow.  He usually has good info.  And when he's wrong he'll usually own it.  He said the Bills loved Allen last year.  Said Bills are very interested in Paradis on his TL a few days back.  Of course we all could guess that based on knowing what the the Bills need-- but if Allbright says mentions it on his TL I'd bet he knows something behind the scenes... 

1 hour ago, Tipster19 said:

According to Profootballtalk there just might be some fire to this smoke. Pittsburgh should thank the Raiders for taking these 2 malcontents off of their hands.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/03/10/will-the-raiders-target-leveon-bell-next/

I wish the bills got bell and brown but hey neither of them are team guys and would probably hurt the locker room etc. 

Basically the bills are miagi and Daniel son as far as culture goes and bell and brown are cobra Kai ??

I’ll be interested to see Bell, and his super patient running style, on a team without a good to great OL.  

If he goes to the Colts, he’ll probably look like his old self.  To the Raiders or Jets....not so sure.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Yep. Sign Bell. 

1st overall Draft Murray

I think it would take more than their two late 1sts and Carr to move up to the 1st overall.....they would have to part with pick 4. 

32 minutes ago, Magnum Force said:

I think it would take more than their two late 1sts and Carr to move up to the 1st overall.....they would have to part with pick 4. 

The Cards aren't moving out of the 1st spot.