What's your off-season worst case scenario?

1 hour ago, Rico said:

Some FA OL are signed to big $ and turn out to be cripples.

TJ in the 1st, Isabella in the 2nd.

Couldn’t have said it better myself. Any TE in the first 2 rounds will make me go Reggie Ragland type of rage. 

I havent watched  a second of Isabella and I hope I never have too. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

No one wants to come to Buffalo!

I think Blue collar guys would be willing to play in Buffalo and some might actually prefer it. We need to stop targeting the flashy high maintenance types looking for the publicity and notoriety that comes with a me, me, me attitude. Focus on and pay the FA who wants to be here. Team guys would be fine with Buffalo especially after talking with past player ambassadors. Don't overpay WR and RBs just to get them in town. 

D. Allen signs with Fins....Who's up next?

For me, the worst case scenario would be doing nothing in free agency & having a poor draft. But definitely not signing anyone in free agency would make me scratch my head in confusion & deflate any hopes I still cling to that we'll eventually be a playoff caliber team

And an after thought: I suppose Josh Allen getting ran over by Ryan O'Reilly at a local Tim Hortons on the 17th when the Blues play the Sabres & the subsequent injuries to his legs would qualify as a worst case scenario as well. Crossing my fingers that one doesnt happen :P

Edited by brianthomas

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Worst case is we cant get anyone good to take our money........so we end up spending to the limit we are FORCED to spend and roll money to the next year......and try to fix our team through the draft.....and end up taking defensive players when our offense needs SO much help....

Then ppl start calling Josh Allen bust when once again he has no OL and no quality pass catcher's to work with

(Jesus....I hope this does not happen)

This is sadly possible- no offensive players want to show up for less than big money. I understand that though if I can get paid relatively the same and the Texans are calling most single dudes would prefer that situation both on the field and off the field. 

We're unable to sign some premier free agent offensive linemen we're targeting, get beat out on other quality free agents as a result of our focus on offensive linemen, and have to do the best we can to fix a number of problems with too few quality draft picks, unless of course we trade down. 

Edited by Formerly Allan in MD

1 hour ago, Bills Fan of Maryland said:

I think Blue collar guys would be willing to play in Buffalo and some might actually prefer it. We need to stop targeting the flashy high maintenance types looking for the publicity and notoriety that comes with a me, me, me attitude. Focus on and pay the FA who wants to be here. Team guys would be fine with Buffalo especially after talking with past player ambassadors. Don't overpay WR and RBs just to get them in town. 

D. Allen signs with Fins....Who's up next?

I will expand this also to family men- Buffalo is a great place to live with a family. I live in orlando and the magic have a difficult time recruiting single dudes but the ones with families are easier sells when the magic are winning.