What's your off-season worst case scenario?

On 3/9/2019 at 5:42 PM, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Dooms Day scenarios aside, I'm curious what fans believe to be the worst possible outcome of free agency and the draft. 

Exclude any injuries or off fied issues for current players and try to focus on moves, acquisitions (or lack there of) that you think would be terrible for the team. 

Let's see how bad things can get! 

We don't draft DK.... & are stuck with Zay Jones, Foster & Humphreys possibly as our WR's. Oh & sprinkle in Ray Ray & McKenzie.  & Beane try's to sale it as an upgrade 

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 2:57 PM, Heitz said:

Comet hits the earth, no more Bills sessions ever, now that we finally found our QB.

Short of that, I think no matter what Beane and crew do (‘cause I’m confident they’ll make some moves), we’re going to be in good shape!

Ever the optimist... ???

You have a lot confidence in Matt Barkley

3 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Miller and Mills on the cheap would not be so bad. Still draft OT to compete. Gives them the opportunity to move Dawkins to LG. Still need to find a center though.

I appreciate your enthusiasm Ethan, but I never want to watch Mills or Miller play, ever again, unless it's for a team we are playing against. You can replace those guys with Undrafted free agents, who are even cheaper and possibly more talented.