YoloinOhio

Report: It is universally believed among NFL execs that Kyler Murray will be drafted #1 by Arizona

16 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

What would annoy me about it is that pencil neck hasn’t earned the right to be annoyed about *****.

QB a team to anything more than a last place finish and then I may care that you’re annoyed.

..agree BOE....hate these hot shots bursting on the scene with the "ME" attitude and no humility or respect for the game...look at the titans who paved the way for a pittance compared to today's exorbitant salaries, MANY of which have gold jackets.....I'm probably an old school, crustacean traditionalist, but these diaper dandies with no respect, threatening to overturn their hi-chairs for mo money stink....respect is earned and NOT commanded.........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 2

If you can't walk the walk, don't talk the talk. 

• Like (+1) 1

It FEELS like we're not talking about football anymore when it comes to Josh Rosen.

I don't think he's a very good QB. He's going to have to improve his ability to slide in the pocket BIGTIME if he's going to make it.

When he vocalizes his belief in himself and is "annoyed" that it's been publicized the Cards are going to replace him after one season. MEH!! I get it. Anyone would be annoyed. 

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

If you can't walk the walk, don't talk the talk. 

..DOC has spoken....accurate as hell too...:thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1