Report: It is universally believed among NFL execs that Kyler Murray will be drafted #1 by Arizona

3 minutes ago, GG said:

I don't get it. 

The guy was a top 10 pick in the most loaded QB class in a decade.  He didn't crap the bed and looked like he has a promise, and teams are balking at a 2nd round pick for him?

Definitely worth a 2 pick.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, GG said:

I don't get it. 

The guy was a top 10 pick in the most loaded QB class in a decade.  He didn't crap the bed and looked like he has a promise, and teams are balking at a 2nd round pick for him?

He didn't make his team any better. I think he destined to be an average QB, honestly. You can say he didn't have talent around him, but neither did Allen and Allen definitely made his team better and was the only weapon we had on offense.

7 minutes ago, MJS said:

He didn't make his team any better. I think he destined to be an average QB, honestly. You can say he didn't have talent around him, but neither did Allen and Allen definitely made his team better and was the only weapon we had on offense.

ARZ is awful

20 minutes ago, GG said:

I don't get it. 

It's a steal if you can get it done for a 2nd rounder

Best case for him is he needs everything around him to be set and he might be a good qb. I don't know what it is people see there.  Slow, average arm with college injury history and a bristly personality.  Hope he does go to the Pats

15 minutes ago, MJS said:

Yeah, manlet Kyler Murray will sure turn that sad Cardinals team around!!

Allen didn't make the team better than they were he season before.  They dropped from 22nd in scoring to 30th.  From 29 in yards to 30.  Passing stayed at next to last in the NFL with or without him.  They passed and ran for fewer yards than with Tyrod.

Edited by Mr. WEO
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Meh..

His OL wasn't any worse than Allen or Darnold's.  He's just completely immobile.

As far as WR's go... again, Allen and Darnold didn't have much to work with either.

I'd absolutely trade a 2nd for Rosen if I was a QB needy team, but I'd also have serious reservations about the guy that wouldn't be absolved by cherry-picking stats.

Edited by SCBills

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

First off, could the fact at least 1/16th of those top-15 pass D's games coming against Josh Rosen play any part into that stat?

Also, his OL wasn't any worse than Allen or Darnold's.  He's just completely immobile.

As far as WR's go... again, Allen and Darnold didn't have much to work with either.

I'd absolutely trade a 2nd for Rosen if I was a QB needy team, but I'd also have serious reservations about the guy that wouldn't be absolved by cherry-picking stats.

Not to crush your narrative that you have not backed up with any factual evidence whatsoever, but Sharp did refute your OL nonsense with PFF rankings...

image.thumb.png.61a6e8a42d9e66de5461b5aef86cbe38.png

Edit:

Also 1/16 of the top-15 were because they played Rosen? You are crying about him cherry picking stats and refuted this post without any stats whatsoever and have honestly spewed nonsensical BS that you have not backed up! :lol:

Edited by Reed83HOF
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Not to crush your narrative that you have not backed up with any factual evidence whatsoever, but Sharp did refute your OL nonsense with PFF rankings...

image.thumb.png.61a6e8a42d9e66de5461b5aef86cbe38.png

That's because it's purely my opinion, and one I'm sure most Bills/Jets fans hold, as Rosen gets excuses made for him left and right lately.

You can list whatever rankings you want - I simply don't believe he had it any tougher than Allen/Darnold.

30 minutes ago, SCBills said:

That's because it's purely my opinion, and one I'm sure most Bills/Jets fans hold, as Rosen gets excuses made for him left and right lately.

You can list whatever rankings you want - I simply don't believe he had it any tougher than Allen/Darnold.

He didn't.  And he was supposedly the most pro-ready of them all.  Didn't look like it.

So glad the Bills passed on him.  And I'd love for him to go to the Cheaters.  Especially for their 1st rounder.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

He didn't.  And he was supposedly the most pro-ready of them all.  Didn't look like it.

So glad the Bills passed on him.  And I'd love for him to go to the Cheaters.  Especially for their 1st rounder.

...remember Chuckie saying that about Peterman?.....believe the quote was "most NFL ready QB I've seen in years"......"supposedly" has value where?......