Report: It is universally believed among NFL execs that Kyler Murray will be drafted #1 by Arizona

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...remember Chuckie saying that about Peterman?.....believe the quote was "most NFL ready QB I've seen in years"......"supposedly" has value where?......

Yeah, I remember.  That's the only reason he's still employed right now. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

A 2nd year QB open for trade?

I would be a tad suspicious

I'm amazed that the Cards are giving this much leeway to Kingsbury, amazed that their GM still is employed and will be pissed off if he ends up on the Pats. No one should be giving that team a damn thing, let along a highly drafted QB

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Doc said:

He didn't.  And he was supposedly the most pro-ready of them all.  Didn't look like it.

When his feet were set and he had a clean pocket, he made some great throws.  Obviously there were some he'd like to have back.

A team with an aging QB should be all over Rosen.  He has the tools.  Like most talented QBs, he just needs the right situation.

If he goes to NE, I'm going to be sick.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

When his feet were set and he had a clean pocket, he made some great throws.  Obviously there were some he'd like to have back.

A team with an aging QB should be all over Rosen.  He has the tools.  Like most talented QBs, he just needs the right situation.

If he goes to NE, I'm going to be sick.

You know it’s going to happen...he’s perfect for that system...and the Pats have a boat load of picks...easy decision for them.

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

You know it’s going to happen...he’s perfect for that system...and the Pats have a boat load of picks...easy decision for them.

Although it would be kind of cool to have Allen, Rosen and Darnold all in the same division.  If that isn't motivation for those 3, I don't know what is.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, njbuff said:

The Broncos should be the ones going after Rosen.

Flacco IS NOT the answer for them.

Agreed. Plus, Washington cant love Keenum either. Rosen has to have more upside than Keenum and Smith's leg?

A 2nd rounder worth be worth it just as a backup QB on a cheap deal for 3 years... I don't get it.

3 hours ago, SCBills said:

That's because it's purely my opinion, and one I'm sure most Bills/Jets fans hold, as Rosen gets excuses made for him left and right lately.

You can list whatever rankings you want - I simply don't believe he had it any tougher than Allen/Darnold.

Alright!!  Screw all them facts and stats!

But let's get to the meat of this discussion:  what is your opinion/belief regarding the true shape of the Earth?  

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...remember Chuckie saying that about Peterman?.....believe the quote was "most NFL ready QB I've seen in years"......"supposedly" has value where?......

He wasn't a HC when he concluded that.  But McD was...

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Good. He will be Bledsoe Junior with less talent and likability.

• Like (+1) 1