Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

12 minutes ago, eball said:

What's not funny about a 76-year old billionaire dropping by an Asian massage parlor for 15 minutes to get a BJ?

This.  Times a million. 

20 minutes ago, iinii said:

Are you kidding? This topic has it all. Conflict (rich vs. poor), humor (some posters think this is funny), envy (after all it is the Patriots) and there is the notion that it pertains to football. There is hope this brings down the dynasty and helps the Bills return to relevance. So.......

I want to dismantle the Pats on the football field.  Not because Kraft got the same service half the dudes on this board have used at some point.

PS:  This isn’t likely going to affect the Pats football record, it’s a misdemeanor off field incident with a non player that has nothing to do with the team or game of football. 

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, eball said:

What's not funny about a 76-year old billionaire dropping by an Asian massage parlor for 15 minutes to get a BJ?

I think it’s important to paint the entire picture, and that would have to include the chauffeured Bentley. 

I wonder if the driver is embarrassed or amused by this??? I guess it depends upon what he really thinks of Kraft....

25 minutes ago, eball said:

Exactly.  Some people thought Shady's ordeal last year was entertainment.  That was 2nd rate theater compared to this.

1 minute ago, WotAGuy said:

Got a link to back up your statistical analysis?

?

Sounds like an a(anonymous) poll topic to me!

1 hour ago, eball said:

It's just completely absurd. What kind of billionaire goes to a strip mall to get knobbed? It's like something that would happen to Frank in It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

This.  Times a million. 

I want to dismantle the Pats on the football field.  Not because Kraft got the same service half the dudes on this board have used at some point.

PS:  This isn’t likely going to affect the Pats football record, it’s a misdemeanor off field incident with a non player that has nothing to do with the team or game of football. 

lol The Pats have been dominate for so long now it doesnt matter anymore if the Bills beat them. 

3 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Never have I ever paid some one for those services. 

Taking a date to a Movie and Dinner  is a different story 

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

lol The Pats have been dominate for so long now it doesnt matter anymore if the Bills beat them. 

Thats actually a valid point.  Still would be nice when Bills are the cream of the crop for the next decade behind McD and Allen though :)

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Never thought I would see a 50 page thread on here about a dude getting a rub and tug.  

Really cant fathom what could still be getting discussed to drive this to 50 pages already.  

A couple of days ago i saw patsfan.com had 75 pages on this topic.  Might be more now, but I haven't checked.

5 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Agreed.  That team is pretty much on auto pilot.  They have their system nailed down, so Kraft getting pinched probably won't affect them.  Now if it were Belichick who got busted, I think they would be in trouble.  If BB goes, the Pats are pretty much done.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

This.  Times a million. 

Exactly 

8 hours ago, Boca BIlls said:

That's what everyone said about the 90s Cowboys and 5 SB winning 49ers teams of the 80s and 90s

The torch always gets passed

Edited by TheFunPolice

So, Robert-that-ain't-me-on-that-video Kraft has pled not guilty to the hot mess he created by frequenting the "massage" store front in Jupiter, FL.  That plea makes more sense on the planet Jupiter.  [Hand + Cookie Jar = Busted]  He might have some problems wriggling out of this one.  When all is said and done, a deflated football will look mighty good.