Where has 26CornerBlitz been lately?

I hope I get an 8+ page thread dedicated to me when I finally stop getting sucked into this vortex... you can even be negative (I deserve it). 

I do miss 26 as he’s always been a mainstay in my time here. It is weird not seeing 10 threads on the homepage started by him. Just don’t mention which Josh was right to him. 

Also, is it possible 26 is actually in this thread masquerading as another poster?.... humph.... 

Edited by whatdrought

10 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Come on this is crap. He knew nothing of football, the game or play beyond some history once in a while. His takes and viewpoints were terrible.  To claim he added service is overstated - sorry, beyond copy and pasting he didn't.

He's long gone. Find some other phantom to kick in the nuts. 

10 minutes ago, JohnC said:

He's long gone. Find some other phantom to kick in the nuts. 

Not kicking him the nuts ... Not at all. I could not care less about him.

But, to defend him as someone knew football knowledge is incorrect. He was consistently terrible at his opinions and takes. 

To defend him as just being a member who isn't here anymore, fair enough. I even said as much of the same up thread.  See below.

On 1/29/2019 at 9:11 AM, Boyst62 said:

I say we close this thread up ??‍♂️

He's gone. 

FluidVacantGrizzlybear-small.gif

Yes this is partially mocking him, John. But that's a lot to do with how he treated others and ironic because this is similar to what he did to others. So it's all in good fun.

36 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Not kicking him the nuts ... Not at all. I could not care less about him.

But, to defend him as someone knew football knowledge is incorrect. He was consistently terrible at his opinions and takes. 

To defend him as just being a member who isn't here anymore, fair enough. I even said as much of the same up thread.  See below.

Yes this is partially mocking him, John. But that's a lot to do with how he treated others and ironic because this is similar to what he did to others. So it's all in good fun.

You need to read my numerous comments about him more carefully. I never said he had good or bad takes. Having a good take is not the standard or requirement  to participate on this at times unruly board. If you doubt that standard then you are not reading the numerous odd, weird, perplexing and outright stupid takes.  

26Corner certainly wasn't always a gracious or diplomatic responder. I'll even go so far as to say that he could be irritating and be unlikable. I'm sure many people find me to be obnoxious and insufferable. That's okay. I then have the choice of responding or not. This is a different situation. He moved on while others continued to partake in denouncing him. 

26Corner has for more than a few weeks decided to leave the scene. Some posters have even reached out to him by PM to find out what is going on with him and his absence. He has not responded to any of those inquiries. So it is clear that he doesn't want to be involved and have anything to do with this site. That's his prerogative. 

I just find it to be less than classy to have a dedicated topic to ridicule and to a degree abuse someone who is no longer here. If he were still participating and could respond back to his critics that is a different scenario. That's not the case here. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I hope I get an 8+ page thread dedicated to me when I finally stop getting sucked into this vortex... you can even be negative (I deserve it). 

I do miss 26 as he’s always been a mainstay in my time here. It is weird not seeing 10 threads on the homepage started by him. Just don’t mention which Josh was right to him. 

Also, is it possible 26 is actually in this thread masquerading as another poster?.... humph.... 

You think Josh Allen’s amazing game vs the dolphins sent him over the edge ? 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Better than a “good, he can FOAD” response

om second thought.....

I waded through a few pages and haven’t found a definitive answer.  Currently under the impression that he just ghosted the board?  He hasn’t responded to messages.  Has anyone been in touch with him to confirm he’s still alive?

17 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I waded through a few pages and haven’t found a definitive answer.  Currently under the impression that he just ghosted the board?  He hasn’t responded to messages.  Has anyone been in touch with him to confirm he’s still alive?

This person is alive... he (I assume its he) has been posting once in awhile on another Bills discussion board. Maybe just taking a break from here, have no idea.

12 hours ago, JohnC said:

You need to read my numerous comments about him more carefully. I never said he had good or bad takes. Having a good take is not the standard or requirement  to participate on this at times unruly board. If you doubt that standard then you are not reading the numerous odd, weird, perplexing and outright stupid takes.  

26Corner certainly wasn't always a gracious or diplomatic responder. I'll even go so far as to say that he could be irritating and be unlikable. I'm sure many people find me to be obnoxious and insufferable. That's okay. I then have the choice of responding or not. This is a different situation. He moved on while others continued to partake in denouncing him. 

26Corner has for more than a few weeks decided to leave the scene. Some posters have even reached out to him by PM to find out what is going on with him and his absence. He has not responded to any of those inquiries. So it is clear that he doesn't want to be involved and have anything to do with this site. That's his prerogative. 

I just find it to be less than classy to have a dedicated topic to ridicule and to a degree abuse someone who is no longer here. If he were still participating and could respond back to his critics that is a different scenario. That's not the case here. 

All this tells me is 26 is a big puzzy and good riddance.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 2/4/2019 at 4:17 PM, JohnC said:

26Corner has not posted here for quite awhile. Why continue the haranguing? I have also gotten into scraps with him. Big freaking deal! If you found him to be arrogant and intolerable then why continue interacting with him? It doesn't take long to recognize that this site has plenty of stupid, immature, unsavory, stubborn people posting here. It also doesn't take long to recognize that there are a number of fascinating people from a variety of locations (not exaggerating to say worldwide) who are illuminating. Those are the people I choose to respond to. 

What I find most objectionable is this continued ridiculing of someone who for obvious reasons decided to leave this site. He no longer is here to respond. In my view it is not right to continue to jab at someone who is no longer in the ring to punch back. There comes a point where criticizing and mocking someone who is absent from the room rises to the cowardly level of backstabbing someone. He doesn't want to engage with us any longer. So just leave him freaking alone!

You can also look at it from a different angle. The thread is being continued as a tribute to him. Out of respect for him, it will hopefully reach a ginormous amount of pages encompassing all topics in one place so we can be conscious of the looming thread shortage lurking out there, and perhaps just keep updating the title every day. 

On a serious note, I completely understand what you are saying. I haven’t read all the posts but I think (Jmo) that from my observation of how he treated so many posters over the years that it has led to this type of thread. I’m not saying it’s the right thing per se,  but just that it doesn’t surprise me. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

You can also look at it from a different angle. The thread is being continued as a tribute to him. Out of respect for him, it will hopefully reach a ginormous amount of pages encompassing all topics in one place so we can be conscious of the looming thread shortage lurking out there, and perhaps just keep updating the title every day. 

On a serious note, I completely understand what you are saying. I haven’t read all the posts but I think (Jmo) that from my observation of how he treated so many posters over the years that it has led to this type of thread. I’m not saying it’s the right thing per se,  but just that it doesn’t surprise me. 

It's more of a general criticism of people who have an extreme online addiction...........though unkind, serial linkers or posters have ALWAYS been looked upon with a jaundiced eye here.............but if it makes you feel better you can think that.

32 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

You can also look at it from a different angle. The thread is being continued as a tribute to him.

I know you were being tongue-in-cheek, but If that were the case, then everyone who's contributed so far should have copied and pasted a link to express their feelings about his departure.

Though on second thought, I'm sure that would have resulted in the shut down of this thread awhile ago.

I, personally, have no positive or negative feelings whatsoever about 26Cornerblitz' departure -- and I won't care much one way or the other if and when he returns.  He's no more special than any other poster here.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

you had me until I read 

hopefully reach a ginormous amount of pages

:worthy: :worthy:

• Like (+1) 1