Jump to content
transplantbillsfan

Allen is NOT inaccurate unless Baker, Lamar, Darnold, Rosen, 2017 Watson & 2016 Wentz are, too

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

How long has this been discussed?   34 pages, 6 months more?

 

blob.png.146550e702d0eb617636e34d6d9b79d3.png

 

Gee, I'm sorry. Not all of us here are trying to fill the void left by 26CB's departure that you seem to feel you've filled by breaking news with a new thread a day... way to break that news on how the Bills are hosting Kid's Day on August 18th... you're a top notch news breaker :thumbsup:

 

Sorry bro, we're still waiting for the regular season and evidently this conversation is still intermittently happening.

 

The fact that just seeing this thread irritates posters like you and @Foxx is just icing on the cake, baby.

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Cheers.gif

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

living. rent. free. hahahahahahahaaaa.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

 

Gee, I'm sorry. Not all of us here are trying to fill the void left by 26CB's departure that you seem to feel you've filled by breaking news with a new thread a day... way to break that news on how the Bills are hosting Kid's Day on August 18th... you're a top notch news breaker :thumbsup:

 

Sorry bro, we're still waiting for the regular season and evidently this conversation is still intermittently happening.

 

The fact that just seeing this thread irritates posters like you and @Foxx is just icing on the cake, baby.

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Cheers.gif

 

Has 26CB departed? I missed that. 

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

 

Has 26CB departed? I missed that. 

The dude must have had a paid Twitter account or something. If so, I'd definitely love to follow him and get Bills alerts. Don't see a Twitter handle with 26CB out there.

 

I miss the man. @26CornerBlitz we love you man. Please come back. I'm sorry if we ever hurt you. I'm just asking for a second chance.

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

living. rent. free. hahahahahahahaaaa.

For an off-season thread.. this one's actually pretty great lol. I'm glad we've for the most part merged all Josh Allen talk on one thread instead of filling up most of the front page with JA factoids at the beginning of off-season. It was Two Josh Allen Drive in here for a while. The Josh Allen Wall.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whoooosh    over the head 

3 hours ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

The dude must have had a paid Twitter account or something. If so, I'd definitely love to follow him and get Bills alerts. Don't see a Twitter handle with 26CB out there.

 

I miss the man. @26CornerBlitz we love you man. Please come back. I'm sorry if we ever hurt you. I'm just asking for a second chance.

For an off-season thread.. this one's actually pretty great lol. I'm glad we've for the most part merged all Josh Allen talk on one thread instead of filling up most of the front page with JA factoids at the beginning of off-season. It was Two Josh Allen Drive in here for a while. The Josh Allen Wall.

 

Only if he leaves the "incite" at the door.  

 

From what I have heard (oh so long ago)  He wandered off and was happily posting on another sports forum about the Bills. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

whoooosh    over the head 

 

Only if he leaves the "incite" at the door.  

 

From what I have heard (oh so long ago)  He wandered off and was happily posting on another sports forum about the Bills. 

 

over my head? Just saying I liked his contribution. But he did tend to get into his fair share of fights on here. Idk what you mean by "incite" is there a story behind that?

 

I might hunt him down in the various Bills forums and DM him for his Twitter account. Dude is the Bills version of WojBombs.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

over my head? Just saying I liked his contribution. But he did tend to get into his fair share of fights on here. Idk what you mean by "incite" is there a story behind that?

 

I might hunt him down in the various Bills forums and DM him for his Twitter account. Dude is the Bills version of WojBombs.

shady was referring to trans, i'm sure. he totally missed my occupying a space in his head, rent free. :rolleyes:

Edited by Foxx
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Foxx said:

shady was referring to trans, i'm sure. he totally missed my occupying a space in his head, rent free. :rolleyes:

 

Oh, that was your attempt to insult me?

 

Living rent free... is this some brand new insult or something? Never heard it... and I'm interacting with 15-18 year olds all year.

 

Weird if you (or Shady, for that matter) think that's an insult considering how much you seem to bring me up and @ me.

 

Makes sense you wouldn't see the irony, though.

 

Thinking much about posters on an Internet Message board? Yah, not me. How much have I even been here this Summer? The very little time I've poked my head in have been to post some offseason relevant stuff. And seeing you and Shady get all hot and bothered is just some added fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's his blankie and he's not ready yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Allen 9 /11 vs Carolina tonight.  Two incompletions were a drop by Shady and a throwaway. 

 

Inaccurate my arse. 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, DJB said:

Allen 9 /11 vs Carolina tonight.  Two incompletions were a drop by Shady and a throwaway. 

 

Inaccurate my arse. 

 

He was 82% for a 9.3 YPA, led 2 drives for 10 points and he hit every one of his short passes. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, DJB said:

Allen 9 /11 vs Carolina tonight.  Two incompletions were a drop by Shady and a throwaway. 

 

Inaccurate my arse. 

 

He was very inaccurate on that throw away though.

 

Cut him.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...