transplantbillsfan

Allen is NOT inaccurate unless Baker, Lamar, Darnold, Rosen, 2017 Watson & 2016 Wentz are, too

10 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

How long has this been discussed?   34 pages, 6 months more?

blob.png.146550e702d0eb617636e34d6d9b79d3.png

Gee, I'm sorry. Not all of us here are trying to fill the void left by 26CB's departure that you seem to feel you've filled by breaking news with a new thread a day... way to break that news on how the Bills are hosting Kid's Day on August 18th... you're a top notch news breaker :thumbsup:

Sorry bro, we're still waiting for the regular season and evidently this conversation is still intermittently happening.

The fact that just seeing this thread irritates posters like you and @Foxx is just icing on the cake, baby.

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Cheers.gif

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

living. rent. free. hahahahahahahaaaa.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Gee, I'm sorry. Not all of us here are trying to fill the void left by 26CB's departure that you seem to feel you've filled by breaking news with a new thread a day... way to break that news on how the Bills are hosting Kid's Day on August 18th... you're a top notch news breaker :thumbsup:

Sorry bro, we're still waiting for the regular season and evidently this conversation is still intermittently happening.

The fact that just seeing this thread irritates posters like you and @Foxx is just icing on the cake, baby.

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Cheers.gif

Has 26CB departed? I missed that. 

• Haha (+1) 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Has 26CB departed? I missed that. 

The dude must have had a paid Twitter account or something. If so, I'd definitely love to follow him and get Bills alerts. Don't see a Twitter handle with 26CB out there.

I miss the man. @26CornerBlitz we love you man. Please come back. I'm sorry if we ever hurt you. I'm just asking for a second chance.

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

living. rent. free. hahahahahahahaaaa.

For an off-season thread.. this one's actually pretty great lol. I'm glad we've for the most part merged all Josh Allen talk on one thread instead of filling up most of the front page with JA factoids at the beginning of off-season. It was Two Josh Allen Drive in here for a while. The Josh Allen Wall.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

whoooosh    over the head 

3 hours ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

The dude must have had a paid Twitter account or something. If so, I'd definitely love to follow him and get Bills alerts. Don't see a Twitter handle with 26CB out there.

I miss the man. @26CornerBlitz we love you man. Please come back. I'm sorry if we ever hurt you. I'm just asking for a second chance.

For an off-season thread.. this one's actually pretty great lol. I'm glad we've for the most part merged all Josh Allen talk on one thread instead of filling up most of the front page with JA factoids at the beginning of off-season. It was Two Josh Allen Drive in here for a while. The Josh Allen Wall.

Only if he leaves the "incite" at the door.  

From what I have heard (oh so long ago)  He wandered off and was happily posting on another sports forum about the Bills. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

whoooosh    over the head 

Only if he leaves the "incite" at the door.  

From what I have heard (oh so long ago)  He wandered off and was happily posting on another sports forum about the Bills. 

over my head? Just saying I liked his contribution. But he did tend to get into his fair share of fights on here. Idk what you mean by "incite" is there a story behind that?

I might hunt him down in the various Bills forums and DM him for his Twitter account. Dude is the Bills version of WojBombs.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

over my head? Just saying I liked his contribution. But he did tend to get into his fair share of fights on here. Idk what you mean by "incite" is there a story behind that?

I might hunt him down in the various Bills forums and DM him for his Twitter account. Dude is the Bills version of WojBombs.

shady was referring to trans, i'm sure. he totally missed my occupying a space in his head, rent free. :rolleyes:

Edited by Foxx
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

shady was referring to trans, i'm sure. he totally missed my occupying a space in his head, rent free. :rolleyes:

Oh, that was your attempt to insult me?

Living rent free... is this some brand new insult or something? Never heard it... and I'm interacting with 15-18 year olds all year.

Weird if you (or Shady, for that matter) think that's an insult considering how much you seem to bring me up and @ me.

Makes sense you wouldn't see the irony, though.

Thinking much about posters on an Internet Message board? Yah, not me. How much have I even been here this Summer? The very little time I've poked my head in have been to post some offseason relevant stuff. And seeing you and Shady get all hot and bothered is just some added fun.

it's his blankie and he's not ready yet.

Allen 9 /11 vs Carolina tonight.  Two incompletions were a drop by Shady and a throwaway. 

Inaccurate my arse. 

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, DJB said:

Allen 9 /11 vs Carolina tonight.  Two incompletions were a drop by Shady and a throwaway. 

Inaccurate my arse. 

He was 82% for a 9.3 YPA, led 2 drives for 10 points and he hit every one of his short passes. 

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, DJB said:

Inaccurate my arse. 

He was very inaccurate on that throw away though.

Cut him.

• Haha (+1) 1