Game of Thrones - And Now Our Watch Has Ended!

4 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

what happened to sexy athlete thread ?

why does everyone keep asking ME that question???     PM sent 

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/video/final-game-thrones-season-short-185234956.html

The 8th and final season of 'Game of Thrones' will only be 6 episodes but the budget will hit $15 million per episode

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

why does everyone keep asking ME that question???     PM sent 

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/video/final-game-thrones-season-short-185234956.html

The 8th and final season of 'Game of Thrones' will only be 6 episodes but the budget will hit $15 million per episode

we figured you would know lol :lol:

Im not a Thrones fan ( which is weird since i usually love that stuff) but i would be pissed with just 6 episodes and 15m is ridiculous.

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

we figured you would know lol :lol:

Im not a Thrones fan ( which is weird since i usually love that stuff) but i would be pissed with just 6 episodes and 15m is ridiculous.

with hundreds to thousands of extras and the animation in 1000's of zombies ....  it aint cheap.  

Caught up last night

I felt the show jumped the shark a bit in season 7, episodes 5 and 6.  Very weak plots and lack of logic in the characters and story telling.  The last episode was really strong though and recovered well heading into the final season

• Like (+1) 2

Woke up this morning to the realization that today is the day.  I didn't realize that!  

I see HBO is replaying the last 2 episodes from last season tonight, leading into the new episode at 9pm EST.

I'll watch all 3.

My Daughter looked up Game of Thrones recipes today so we had some Dragon Wings and a red wedding punch.

In the coming weeks we'll be having unsullied stew (cocktail weenies and small meatballs)

Theon Grayjoy's missing special  (sausages)

Cercei and Jamie's ***** pudding

Nedible Heads

Bon Apetit'

24 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

My Daughter looked up Game of Thrones recipes today so we had some Dragon Wings and a red wedding punch.

In the coming weeks we'll be having unsullied stew (cocktail weenies and small meatballs)

Theon Grayjoy's missing special  (sausages)

Cercei and Jamie's ***** pudding

Nedible Heads

Bon Apetit'

No Frey meat pies?