Game of Thrones - And Now Our Watch Has Ended!

On 3/8/2019 at 1:02 AM, Doc Brown said:

It was mentioned by the original three eyed raven that if you go to far back for too long you can get stuck.  I think Bran builds the wall ("Bran the builder") and Mexico somehow pays for it.  When his visions tell him that doesn't work he goes back further and is trapped as the Night King for thousands of years.  His heart grows cold and revenge will be his as the Night King POTUS.  The theory almost makes too much sense, but so did R+L=J.

Fixed it for you. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, May Day 10 said:

Im in Season 6 as well.

Read the books a bunch.  Was always planning on watching the show down the line due after all the books are read (loL).  I figure the ending will be spoiled and I would like to watch it with everyone else.  Nobody else knows the last 2 books and what happens.  

From what I see, season 5 was unpopular.... I thought seasons 3-5 were scorching almost every episode and probably the best TV I have witnessed (even with longing for much material from the books).  I feel the past 2 episodes I watched 6-3 and 6-4 have been the most "unfulfilling" since a few fillers early-mid season 2.  

The Books ended (for the most part) when Jon was killed and Danny was stuck in Meereen.   Not sure if Tyrion had even gainer her trust. 

you have to not get too involved in what they did or didn't change in the TV show 

You just can't convey everything w/o making 2 hours into 10. 

yeah, I understand that... and think they did a great job of streamlining several characters and plot points into one character at times.  Some of the culling from the books I completely agree with.  I think they even hit a grand slam with the Battle of Hardhome, and although the fighting was a bit goofy, the attack at the fighting pits was cool in the show.

They couldn't do a full adaptation without making each season 40 episodes, with many episodes that would likely be boring to many people.

12 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The part where Tyrion was a slave would have been nice to be incorporated (pig jousting) 

Yeah.  That was a good build-up

If i had to add anything reasonable, it would have been the Bloody Mummers with Vargo Hoat, and more Rorge and Biter.  This, along with more desolation of the riverlands, which was a huge theme.  Especially at the hand of clegane.  Gregor Clegane was skimped on a bit imo.  

7 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Soooo fare behind ....   you better hurry up!!!!

always a possibility 

but ... I don't think  Martin would go that dark 

the story has small differences but to go there? 

Too much is invested in Jon and Danny  but what do I know 

I have no absolutely no clue who sits on the throne in the end, but i think they end up defeating the white walkers and all the main characters die. maybe jon on his last dying breath kills cersei at the throne idk.  

3 hours ago, /dev/null said:

iron or porcelain?

Both 

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Dont kill any more of my dragons!

Well maybe the one already dead 

Unless they can make it whole again 

maybe the red priestess. 

16 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

I have no absolutely no clue who sits on the throne in the end, but i think they end up defeating the white walkers and all the main characters die. maybe jon on his last dying breath kills cersei at the throne idk.  

Love to see Jamie kill Cersei 

She deserves it 

The ultimate betrayal 

There are so many damn favorites 

I was nearly devastated when they killed Jon 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I bet you can't tell how excited I am  

i could tell he whole thing was staged, but it would be an even better april fools if she really did drop the spoiler about arya dying in episode 2