ShadyBillsFan

Game of Thrones - And Now Our Watch Has Ended!

Posted (edited)

Who's still excited for the final 6 episodes?

ccbc95d727f0171152f93db5d9e91c2f

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

I edited the title to make it less vague .....    save the mods the trouble   ;) 

• Haha (+1) 1

i'm ready.  i'm ready to the point where i've almost lost interest.

• Haha (+1) 1

That gives me a couple of months to get caught up. My daughter got me hooked last winter and I'm about halfway through season 6.

2 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

That gives me a couple of months to get caught up. My daughter got me hooked last winter and I'm about halfway through season 6.

I think HBO has been running a marathon ...   I season per weekend.   

Plenty of time to catch up. 

The feather that falls from Leannas hands is the one that Robert places there in season 1 

If Arya is running scared     

Watch out !!!

5 more weeks 

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

I was starting to lose my excitement since it has been too long.  Then I went and watched the previous season again a few weeks ago, and am back on board.  The question is, can they live up to the hype?

Edited by Mark80

1 minute ago, Mark80 said:

I was starting to lose my excitement since it has been too long.  Then I went and watched the previous season again a few weeks ago, and am back on bored.  The question is, can they live up to the hype?

make up your mind  Mark 

on board  or bored (disinterested)  ????     :flirt:

3 minutes ago, Mark80 said:

I was starting to lose my excitement since it has been too long.  Then I went and watched the previous season again a few weeks ago, and am back on bored.  The question is, can they live up to the hype?

EW did a big article on this coming season.  I guess the Battle of Winterfell will be longer than Helm's Deep (~40min) from the Two Towers.  Same director who did the Hardhome and Battle of Bastards episodes.  Speculation is episode 3.  

So yeah, I'm excited.   

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, stony said:

EW did a big article on this coming season.  I guess the Battle of Winterfell will be longer than Helm's Deep (~40min) from the Two Towers.  Same director who did the Hardhome and Battle of Bastards episodes.  Speculation is episode 3.  

So yeah, I'm excited.   

I got to see some of the story boards for that sequence (just a snippet) and .... um... yeah, I'm excited too.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

make up your mind  Mark 

on board  or bored (disinterested)  ????     :flirt:

Touche...jerk.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Mark80 said:

Touche...jerk.

LMAO  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :lol:    :lol:    :lol:    :lol:    :lol:    :lol:    :lol:    :lol:    :lol: 

3 hours ago, Mark80 said:

I was starting to lose my excitement since it has been too long.  Then I went and watched the previous season again a few weeks ago, and am back on board.  The question is, can they live up to the hype?

Weak!  My wife and I started back again from season one a few weeks ago...up to season four now.  It's amazing the things you pick up and piece together watching the whole thing through again.

16 minutes ago, eball said:

Weak!  My wife and I started back again from season one a few weeks ago...up to season four now.  It's amazing the things you pick up and piece together watching the whole thing through again.

Very true, but I have seen every other season at least 3 times and have read all the books except the first.  Don't think I'm gonna pick up much more from them again!

• Like (+1) 1

so how exactly do you think Jon Snow will react when he discovers he's been f*cking his aunt?

48 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

so how exactly do you think Jon Snow will react when he discovers he's been f*cking his aunt?

He doesn’t look that unhappy 

• Haha (+1) 1

looks like John gets to ride the dragon.  

Poor Tyrion .. a lot of people thought or would have liked to see him ride the 3rd.  

He came up a little short 

• Haha (+1) 1

38 days and counting  to GoT.

452 days  until I retire ( but who is counting? )