Game of Thrones - And Now Our Watch Has Ended!

22 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I bet you can't tell how excited I am  

After the first full trailer came out I'm doing as much of a blackout as I can on anything else. I had the last season spoiled for me without even realizing it until after it happened, determined not to make the same mistakes. :beer: 

• Like (+1) 2

the last Aftermath shows so many items its hard to believe they did it for any other reason than getting people to widely speculate. 

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

Well, would ya? Would pooj? 

On another note, I think the thrown will be destroyed. 

In Danny's visions the throne is still standing but the great hall is partially destroyed and the floor covered in snow  

23 hours ago, /dev/null said:

i could tell he whole thing was staged, but it would be an even better april fools if she really did drop the spoiler about arya dying in episode 2

Yes, that is all staged.  I'm surprised actually at her bad acting during all that.  She's a better actress than that!

I predict she does not die in episode 2.  They're just f-ing with people.

You mentioned April Fool's...did that show air on April 1st?  If so, they're definitely f-ing with us.

16 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Yes, that is all staged.  I'm surprised actually at her bad acting during all that.  She's a better actress than that!

You mentioned April Fool's...did that show air on April 1st?  If so, they're definitely f-ing with us.

I mean, there's no way they would let something like that air.  Plus, if it were real, it'd be everywhere.

Also, I'm just here for the ladies

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 4:11 PM, May Day 10 said:

Just got through Battle of the Bastards.  

It is probably the greatest episode of anything ever.  

Yeah, I just rewatched it last night and totally agree.

Excellent episode with possibly the best battle scene ever filmed.

I can't wait for next week!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bad Things said:

Yeah, I just rewatched it last night and totally agree.

Excellent episode with possibly the best battle scene ever filmed.

I can't wait for next week!

Whoever the technical consultant was for that battle scene should win an award. And the way they shot it was really gripping. We were gasping for air along with John Snow while watching it. 

On 4/5/2019 at 5:43 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

maxresdefault.jpg

vote-for-your-favorite-girl-from-game-of

I was bumping around the tv channels the other night, right when they introduced this actress as the Game of Thrones "shame" nun.  I almost did a spit-take. She's hot!

shamenun7.jpg

On 4/3/2019 at 4:52 PM, Nextmanup said:

You never know with this show, but they invested too much time into Arya's story arch for her not to make it to the last episode.  The best thing the show ever did to improve upon the books was give Arya scenes with Tywin Lannister.  Showed some insight into his mind and the line Arya said "anybody can be killed" may have been a precursor for this season.

4 hours ago, Bad Things said:

I was bumping around the tv channels the other night, right when they introduced this actress as the Game of Thrones "shame" nun.  I almost did a spit-take. She's hot!

shamenun7.jpg

I heard that there was a body double for the walk of shame.  the triple dimples .... (not nipples) takes away some beauty 

6 more days 

On 4/2/2019 at 11:17 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

you buying into the theory of Bran being the night king? 

They have the same nose. The NK’s is built up to match Bran’s. 

Or could be that he’s a Stark like Jon’s uncle who stayed behind when the WWs swarmed the cadre at the frozen lake. 

38 minutes ago, Nanker said:

They have the same nose. The NK’s is built up to match Bran’s. 

Or could be that he’s a Stark like Jon’s uncle who stayed behind when the WWs swarmed the cadre at the frozen lake. 

it seems it would be so anti climatic to have Bran just woog into the NK and say .  Hold the Door  

• Like (+1) 1