Share your Hot Take on Rex Ryan possibly returning to coach in AFC East?

15 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Haha

Buffalo Bills Fan Syndrome.

We've been beaten down for so long, we don't believe we can have nice things.

I'll compromise. They're still mediocre and get beat down by the Bills but Rex Ryan sacks TB12 out of the league in 2 games.

It'd be fun if Rex has another career revival! In the AFCE of course lol

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

1 hour ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

Multiple reports have speculated on the possibility of Rex Ryan A.) either coaching in Miami or B.) becoming DC of The Jets

Share your hot take on Rex’s potential return to coaching!

To me, I don’t think it happens.  I think this is Rex’s “super agent” Jimmy Sexton trying to make it look like he’s in demand.  Kind of like what he did with another former ex Bills coach Doug Marrone in 2015.  

But I would absolutely love this idea for a few reasons:

1.) I don’t think Rex is a great coach.  His overall “smash mouth football” philosophy seems to be passe and I think he needs unique personnel to run his complex defense. I think better football kinda give the Bills a harder time 2X a year.

2.) Rex is entertaining as hell.  He’s like the fat kid bully in middle school (All talk, no action) who has mellowed out in his later years.  His delusions of grandeur and comedy are a lot of fun.  He makes the NFL more entertaining 

3.) I will love to see the Bills beat him and to read the reactions of fans when things eventually go awry.  

Agaib, I don’t think any sane owner would bring Rex and his “clown show” but a part of me is really hoping there is.

Whats you angle?

1 hour ago, Putin said:

He did take the Jets to TWO straight AFC championship games ,  beating the pats* on the ROAD to get there sooo there’s that , 

just stating the facts !!

He did.  We’d still never be so lucky

2 hours ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

Multiple reports have speculated on the possibility of Rex Ryan A.) either coaching in Miami or B.) becoming DC of The Jets

Share your hot take on Rex’s potential return to coaching!

To me, I don’t think it happens.  I think this is Rex’s “super agent” Jimmy Sexton trying to make it look like he’s in demand.  Kind of like what he did with another former ex Bills coach Doug Marrone in 2015.  

But I would absolutely love this idea for a few reasons:

1.) I don’t think Rex is a great coach.  His overall “smash mouth football” philosophy seems to be passe and I think he needs unique personnel to run his complex defense. I think better football kinda give the Bills a harder time 2X a year.

2.) Rex is entertaining as hell.  He’s like the fat kid bully in middle school (All talk, no action) who has mellowed out in his later years.  His delusions of grandeur and comedy are a lot of fun.  He makes the NFL more entertaining 

3.) I will love to see the Bills beat him and to read the reactions of fans when things eventually go awry.  

Agaib, I don’t think any sane owner would bring Rex and his “clown show” but a part of me is really hoping there is.

In 2 weeks time, you have increased your count a hundred times. This is very odd. Are you a robot? Or a different user name? Just curious

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Has a fired HC returned as an assistant for the same team?

Great question 

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

My hot take is that this is being discussed in a six page thread already:

http://twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/212568-rex-ryan-to-the-dolphins/

Too hard to find it.  Share it right here so it will actually get read 

• Haha (+1) 1