#95 will be playing in the probowl this year!

Reed83HOF

6 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

He said he’d play if asked, to represent the Bills one last time.

#95 Forever!

Compare him to Antonio Brown. Not many players like #95 anymore: I just wish we won more for him

3 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I just read in this very forum that KW has been a liability so this must be some sort of mistake. 

Ej needs more time

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

actually I'm hoping he passes it up. yesterday was his send off and pro bowls are and always have been pretty meaningless.

No way

He is a great ambassador for the team- we want him out there recruiting pro bowlers for the Bills.  Also let him get his accolades from his peers and the rest of the league- Bills fans had their chance to say goodbye

9 minutes ago, hmsmystic said:

No way

He is a great ambassador for the team- we want him out there recruiting pro bowlers for the Bills.  Also let him get his accolades from his peers and the rest of the league- Bills fans had their chance to say goodbye

I spose after some thought. that would be the way to go. just funny how when someone has made it in the past it was like "big deal" but I understand this is different.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

Is it selfish to want him to turn it down?  The last uniform I want him to wear is a Buffalo Bills uniform.  How he left the stadium was perfect 

Nah, I can live with it. Give him the treat, and we all know that game is a joke anyway. He will ALWAYS be a Bill, maybe my favorite ever. 

1 hour ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

He'll have his trusty Bills helmet and a vacation in Hawaii. Plus it's a scrimmage. Kyle's last pro football game will still be in Buffalo.

Pro Bowl is in Orlando.  Take the kids along to Disney World.

4 hours ago, Virgil said:

Is it selfish to want him to turn it down?  The last uniform I want him to wear is a Buffalo Bills uniform.  How he left the stadium was perfect 

He will wear a Bills helmet, which is all that matters.

Edited by Boca BIlls

6 hours ago, Virgil said:

I do hear you, Virgil, but he’ll be wearing a Bills helmet, will be representing the team and will be where he should be...amongst some of the best players in the League.

Never let the laurels stop for this man!

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Posted this in retirement thread but probably got lost. I was looking up the Stevie Johnson God Drop game vs Pitt where Kyle played arguably his best game ever , old but a great,must read . https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/kyle-williams-beast

Congrats to an amazing player and even better person  .

• Like (+1) 2