Nathan Peterman ranked #1 QB (Funny video)

.......onward and upward..........

By Nick Greene Dec 19, 20189:59 PM

Nathan Peterman is back, baby. On Wednesday, the Oakland Raiders won the Peterman sweepstakes (they were the only participants) and signed the interception-prone quarterback to their practice squad. He will team up with Raiders head coach Jon Gruden, who’s been a Peterman fanatic since before it was cool. As he wrote for ESPN ahead of the 2017 NFL Draft, “Peterman is ready to walk in and be a contributor from day one.” Rejoice, for Day 1 of the Gruden-Peterman alliance has arrived.

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1

Ok at the risk of bringing down the wrath of 2BT on my head, did you notice that a lot of those INT's were balls that bounced off the hands of our receivers?  And I couldn't help but notice that #13 (KB) was in the vicinity of a lot of those INT's.  

Look I hope Peterman makes it in the NFL.  At the same time he'd worn out his welcome in Buffalo as he was way to careless with the football BUT watching this funny video can't hide the fact that it wasn't just Peterman. 

• Like (+1) 1

Nice find. For the life of me I can't understand the pity party some want to see for Peterman after we (and every other NFL team) send underperforming players packing with such Glee from ODB. Think Troupe, Terrell Pryor, another THOUSANDS OF FAILED NFL PLAYERS. It's fine to find pity in those that don't make so long as you recognize half the male population dreams of having the same opportunity Peterman had. Free College tuition for one.

• Like (+1) 1

Meh, it’s certainly no Tre White goalie academy. 

19 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Ok at the risk of bringing down the wrath of 2BT on my head, did you notice that a lot of those INT's were balls that bounced off the hands of our receivers?  And I couldn't help but notice that #13 (KB) was in the vicinity of a lot of those INT's.  

Look I hope Peterman makes it in the NFL.  At the same time he'd worn out his welcome in Buffalo as he was way to careless with the football BUT watching this funny video can't hide the fact that it wasn't just Peterman. 

Throwing to crap receivers doesn’t absolve him of his poor judgment or rag arm. He’s not an NFL QB... I’m not certain he has even CFL arm talent, honestly. The wider field would make sideline throws an absolute impossibility for him. 

25 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Sure but he wasn't good enough regardless. I'm shocked we never gave Jeff Tuel the same excuses.. I liked him more. Mostly because they had the same fate but Tuel deserved his opportunity more. Otherwise there's a crapload of Quarterbacks to say the exact same thing about. And a crapload of Quarterbacks that never sniffed the NFL that might have been marginally better than Tuel, Peterman, Levi Jones etc. I just recognize Peterman was blessed to have the chance every Quarterback in his draft class dreamed of.. and those guys deserve even more sympathy than Peterman.. they didn't make it!

Watch hoop dreams or Hard Knocks to understand how many dreams are crushed on an annual basis. It's staggering.

Like who on TSW made this video lol. It was one of us..

To be clear the idea that Peterman was a starting caliber QB for the Bills is the most damning indictment of the current Bill's managements ability to build an offense.  At the risk of again beating a dead horse to death it just boggles the mind that the Bill's brain-trust  believed this guy was a starting QB. 

But with that being said, there are way to many balls bouncing off receivers hands into the hands of the defense for me to be comfortable with.  And maybe it's just a statistical anomaly but the presence of #13 near so many INT's is funny in and of itself.  Getting rid of both Peterman & KB was addition by subtraction for sure. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Another McDermott gem.:flirt:

And oy vey with the Petermaniacs who turned into a humanitarian relief support team to defend poor Nate when he was continuously horrendous on an NFL field............as if he didn't sign up for the NFL.

In their defense he was drafted and the law says you must register for the draft and must report if called upon.

• Haha (+1) 1