Tremaine Edmunds: He was the worst player on the field Dec 23 (vs NE)

BADOLBILZ

19 hours ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Time to panic and fire everyone I guess

Yes, fire the owners, coaches, scouts, players, fans, and city of Buffalo. Hire new then throw a temper tantrum and fire everybody again! Then start over - development not permitted!

1 minute ago, NewDayBills said:

How do you like Edmunds as an EDGE? Do you think he can take over for Lorax? If he could just add another 10lbs he could be a nightmare for QBs. This is just speculation of course. Do you think he is simply out of position? Where do you think he should line up?

I assumed when he was drafted he would be used outside and then if it didn't work out great perhaps then be turned into a pass rushing DE as he grew into his frame.

That Lawson comparison is a concerning one though............I will never forget Lawson's completely uninstinctive play at OLB costing the Bills a huge home game against the Chiefs that swung the playoff chances of both teams.

Lawson actually got covered up some when moved inside in his last year with the Bills and looked like a much better player.................so it's hard to say for sure if playing outside will help or only serve to isolate him where he has less help to cover.

1 minute ago, vorpma said:

Yes, fire the owners, coaches, scouts, players, fans, and city of Buffalo. Hire new then throw a temper tantrum and fire everybody again! Then start over - development not permitted!

Are you still on the fire SDS as owner of TSW kick too or have you backed off that stance?:flirt:

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I assumed when he was drafted he would be used outside and then if it didn't work out great perhaps then be turned into a pass rushing DE as he grew into his frame.

That Lawson comparison is a concerning one though............I will never forget Lawson's completely uninstinctive play at OLB costing the Bills a huge home game against the Chiefs that swung the playoff chances of both teams.

Lawson actually got covered up some when moved inside in his last year with the Bills and looked like a much better player.................so it's hard to say for sure if playing outside will help or only serve to isolate him where he has less help to cover.

I'm right there with ya. I think the key is to simplify Edmunds' responsibilities, make his job as straight forward as possible. He is not a MLB, it's just not who he is. He'd probably be a vast upgrade over Lorax though.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

I'm right there with ya. I think the key is to simplify Edmunds' responsibilities, make his job as straight forward as possible. He is not a MLB, it's just not who he is. He'd probably be a vast upgrade over Lorax though.

As discussed some earlier in this thread........the problem with moving him outside is then you need a good covering MLB to be able to keep a base 4-3 on the field and justify having 2 OLB's instead of an extra DB.

Milano is really good.......you don't want him off the field ever..........I don't think he could hold up physically inside so a switch there doesn't help, IMO.

I still love the potential of Edmunds but yeah you don't suffer thru multiple years of growing pains with a MLB.  

It's just not a position that's very hard to fill with competent players.    

There are generally several good veteran ones available cheap in FA.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Logic said:

To say that Edmunds has been just bad this year is incorrect. To say that he has been just GOOD this year is incorrect.

The truth is this: He is good in pass coverage but has much work to do with regard to run fits and shedding blocks.

Edmunds and his height, length, and ridiculous wingspan are big contributors to the Bills' league-leading pass defense. I do agree, though, that he leaves a lot to be desired with regard to stopping the run. 

Oh, and those who want to look at yesterday's bad showing from the linebackers need also to remember that Matt Milano -- arguably the Bills' best defensive player this season -- was out, and his replacement was UDFA Corey Thompson. That's a big dropoff and DEFINITELY contributed to the overall poor showing from the Bills linebackers.

I'm not absolving Edmunds completely, though. He DOES have work to do to improve his game. But to say he's been "awful" or a bust or whatever? Nonsense. Oversimplification. Hyperbole. Foolishness.

the backup LB's leave something to be desired.  for sure. 

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

As discussed some earlier in this thread........the problem with moving him outside is then you need a good covering MLB to be able to keep a base 4-3 on the field and justify having 2 OLB's instead of an extra DB.

Milano is really good.......you don't want him off the field ever..........I don't think he could hold up physically inside so a switch there doesn't help, IMO.

I still love the potential of Edmunds but yeah you don't suffer thru multiple years of growing pains with a MLB.  

It's just not a position that's very hard to fill with competent players.    

There are generally several good veteran ones available cheap in FA.

Like you said, plug him in at DE in obvious passing situations and bump him outside in 3 LB sets, move him all over. Hughes and Edmunds coming off the edge on 3rd down will get QBs killed. 

2 hours ago, papazoid said:

umm, he had 11 tackles

he will get better, stronger, smarter

I say this whole passing of the leadership torch has him slightly distracted on his individual assignments

I would hope you are right but it's pretty common for players who are given huge opportunities as rookies to not get better.

If improvement was linear like that then former stud 20 year old DT Amobi Okoye would have been Aaron Donald at age 25 instead of out of the NFL.

Sometimes rookies get put into positions they don't earn by necessity and put up their best numbers early.............do you recall Brandon Spoon?

That was a classic.   Brandon started all season at MLB for the Bills as a rookie in 2001 and had 2 INT's and scored 2 TD's and TSW thought they have found a guy who was only going to get better.   But the tape showed that he truly sucked down-in-and-out and he never played in the NFL again.

Check out former Brown/Bill Nate Orchard...........his rookie year was BY FAR his best just because he was given the opportunity to play on a team without talent.

The Bills really left the MLB position entirely to Edmunds.

Grading on a rookie curve is a sketchy proposition at best.

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Your response is the epitome of oversimplification.

Edmunds has not been good in coverage.   He's not been in receivers back pockets by any means and he's been utterly abused time and again on play action fakes.

I find it unlikely that the Bills would achieve the #1 pass defense in the NFL and hold multiple quality passers under 180 yards passing with a middle linebacker who is bad at pass defense. 

Can he improve? Absolutely. Is he perfect? Certainly not. 

To say he has "not been good in coverage" overall because he has been beat at times is inaccurate.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Logic said:

I find it unlikely that the Bills would achieve the #1 pass defense in the NFL and hold multiple quality passers under 180 yards passing with a middle linebacker who is bad at pass defense. 

To say he has "not been good in coverage" overall because he has been beat at times is inaccurate.

He has bit on many fakes and has been behind on coverage at times.  He’s been overall decent in coverage.

i stand by my original statement, he has been dreadful in run support

Just now, Logic said:

Where are all the plays that indicate how good he is?

Go back and watch that Chargers game and tell me that wasn't one of THE WORST days an NFL LB has ever had in coverage.

He has had a rough first year in coverage............"not good" might be a bit kind, even.

Nonsensical defense-takes like "Can he improve?" or "is he perfect?" are complete drivel...........it's like McDermott constantly telling the media "Would we like to score 50 points every week?  Sure." when explaining away the leagues second worst scoring offense...........it's point-free misdirection.......a "faux" perspective-giver to avoid the discussing the issue.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Lenigmusx said:

Through 15 games Edmunds stats:

109 tackles, 1 int, 1 sack, 2 forced fumbles

Kendricks rookie stats:

92 tackles and 4 sacks, 0 ints, 0 forced fumbles

Posluszny 

26 tackles 3 games then the injury

110 tackles and 1 int, 0 sacks, 0 forced fumbles in year two and he was annoited a to MLB. 

Bobby Wagner Rookie stats:

tackles 140, 4 sacks, O ints 

statistically he is right there... I agree he was lost Sunday and in the GB and Jets games. The rest of the year he played like a talented rookie. Some good reads some bad. Post concussion he has played tentative I think the offseason will cure that. 

Thanks for posting the stats.  After seeing how much traction this thread is getting I wanted to do the same.

Edmunds has a lot of learning to do but some of the "end of the world'ers" act like he's Venus De Milo.

A smart Beane will get a competent backup to replace Stanford.

Some people around here need to breathe.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Thanks for posting the stats.  After seeing how much traction this thread is getting I wanted to do the same.

Edmunds has a lot of learning to do but some of the "end of the world'ers" act like he's Venus De Milo.

Right but people here also sound like it’s a guarantee Edmunds will be good.  It’s far from a sure thing, and I’m concerned after seeing what appears to be a lack of progress over the course of the year.

One thing that Edmunds has that the other don’t is better physical skills and a younger age.  Again, people use his age as an excuse for poor play but it definitely is a factor.  We’ll just have to hope for the best but I’m concerned about this position 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

Right but people here also sound like it’s a guarantee Edmunds will be good.  It’s far from a sure thing, and I’m concerned after seeing what appears to be a lack of progress over the course of the year.

One thing that Edmunds has that the other don’t is better physical skills and a younger age.  Again, people use his age as an excuse for poor play but it definitely is a factor.  We’ll just have to hope for the best but I’m concerned about this position 

The bolded has a lot of merit. 

Reality (which is seldom discussed on this board anymore) is somewhere in the middle.

Thus my comment about Beane looking to improve on Stanford by a lot.

MLB is too important of a position in a McDermott style defense to put all the eggs in either basket.

I'm sure this will be discussed during the off season a lot.

Thus my comment about breathing.  IF McDermott and Beane go into next year with only Edmunds and Stanford THEN questions should be asked.

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Manny Lawson is a great comp so far........super long freak athlete first round pick.......with poor instincts.

Lawson flashed similar potential as an OLB in his rookie year and it was assumed he would just get better...........but he never overcame that lack of instinctive feel for the game so he never came close to reaching expectations.

I would hope that Edmunds could be much better but that's the risk you take when projecting athletes.    It was a bad draft for pass rushers and pass rushers are second only to QB in terms of value so you gotta' try to get potential impact ones when you get a chance.

Lawson is a pretty good comparison although he had a faster 40 but Edmunds is a little bigger.  We just need to hope he developes tobe more than Lawson.  Although Lawson was a good player I want great from TE.

20 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

For what it cost them to acquire him they need Edmunds to be a high impact star player.

If he can't be that at MLB that's not necessarily the only place he can be.

But thanks for adding another ridiculous take calling us "end of world'ers" because we are concerned about his ability at MLB going forward based on actual results.

"end of world'ers" LOL...........another one up there with McDermott's weekly "would we like to score 50 points every game?  Sure" when explaining another terrible offensive day by the second worst scoring offense in football.?:doh:

7 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

The bolded has a lot of merit. 

Reality (which is seldom discussed on this board anymore) is somewhere in the middle.

Thus my comment about Beane looking to improve on Stanford by a lot.

MLB is too important of a position in a McDermott style defense to put all the eggs in either basket.

I'm sure this will be discussed during the off season a lot.

Thus my comment about breathing.  IF McDermott and Beane go into next year with only Edmunds and Stanford THEN questions should be asked.

I would like to see them draft a LB that could play inside and outside as a backup MLB and eventual replacement for Zo.  But to be fair Carolina does not have Luke Keuchly behind Luke Keuchly

For what it cost them to acquire him they need Edmunds to be a high impact star player.

If he can't be that at MLB that's not necessarily the only place he can be.

But thanks for adding another ridiculous take calling us "end of world'ers" because we are concerned about his ability at MLB going forward based on actual results.

"end of world'ers" LOL...........another one up there with McDermott's weekly "would we like to score 50 points every game?  Sure" when explaining another terrible offensive day by the second worst scoring offense in football.?:doh:

I agree and he is not showing it.  The question is can he become that.

I personally cannot logically answer that yet.  I just think no one can.

I thought the "end of the world"ers" quote was a unique take and was said more in jest.

1 minute ago, formerlyofCtown said:

I would like to see them draft a LB that could play inside and outside as a backup MLB and eventual replacement for Zo.  But to be fair Carolina does not have Luke Keuchly behind Luke Keuchly

Yes, drafting or FA pickup would be prudent and I said the same yesterday in this thread.

As to Carolina and Keuchly.......of course they don't,  they have a "proven" guy.

Bills don't have that question answered with Edmunds yet.

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I thought the "end of the world"ers" quote was a unique take and was said more in jest.

I don't know man. There seems to be a lot of heat for anyone that questions anything this organization does right now. Never seen anything like it. I hope their optimism comes to fruition. Any way you slice it, Beane, McDermott and Allen are the toast of the town right now. 

5 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Yes, drafting or FA pickup would be prudent and I said the same yesterday in this thread.

As to Carolina and Keuchly.......of course they don't,  they have a "proven" guy.

Bills don't have that question answered with Edmunds yet.

I guess we should be concerned I mean hes been in the league a few years now and hes already 20 years old.  Its not like he leads Rookie LBs in certain statistical catagories.

Coordinating an NFL defense is a tall task for a 20 year old.  I will reserve all judgement for this time next year.  I understand the frustration and the let down but its a work in progress.

4 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

I guess we should be concerned I mean hes been in the league a few years now and hes already 20 years old.  Its not like he leads Rookie LBs in certain statistical catagories.

Coordinating an NFL defense is a tall task for a 20 year old.  I will reserve all judgement for this time next year.  I understand the frustration and the let down but its a work in progress.

There is no need for hyperbole...........he played 3 years at VA Tech.......started a ton of games at a position that was very similar to playing MLB........the ACC is not the NFL.......but it's not like LVE playing 7 man football in the sticks of Idaho 4 years ago and then coming into the NFL after playing about half as many snaps as Edmunds in college and making the plays the more experienced son of a pro bowl NFL player cannot.

The point is.........he hasn't been good and there is cause for concern.    Vast improvement at the MLB position is less common than good ones hitting the ground running at the NFL level.

If he becomes the new standard great.............if not...........also fine........MLB's are a relative dime-a-dozen.

9 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

......why is that so hard to understand if previous posts say he is out of his natural, collegiate position?....guess I missed the memo...then again, a 20 yr old rook with 14 starts at this level has a sufficient body of work to define a "career" ans well as earn "bust" label....

57 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Where are all the plays that indicate how good he is?

Go back and watch that Chargers game and tell me that wasn't one of THE WORST days an NFL LB has ever had in coverage.

He has had a rough first year in coverage............"not good" might be a bit kind, even.

Nonsensical defense-takes like "Can he improve?" or "is he perfect?" are complete drivel...........it's like McDermott constantly telling the media "Would we like to score 50 points every week?  Sure." when explaining away the leagues second worst scoring offense...........it's point-free misdirection.......a "faux" perspective-giver to avoid the discussing the issue.

Here's a whole article about how, while he has room for improvement, he already IS improving. It comes with video examples of both good and bad plays against the run and pass. My contention is that while he has lots of room for improvement, he has ALREADY shown major improvement. To say that he just can't or won't CONTINUE to improve is just as much of a guess as my saying that he will improve. No one knows. The fact that he is CURRENTLY improving (remember, player growth is not a straight line trending up, it's often an up-and-down process) leads me to believe that he hasn't yet reached his full potential.

https://www.cover1.net/tremaine-edmunds-new-york-jets/

"Bob Babich, his position coach, and I talk about that often. Sometimes we’re having meetings and we’re just talking and leading meetings, and we talk about all the things that we put on his plate, and then you realize how young he is, and the fact that it’s a new position, because he was an outside linebacker in college. Now, you’re a middle linebacker in the National Football League, so young at what he’s doing, to see his growth is just incredible. You have high hopes for his future. He’s just going to keep getting better and better." -DC Leslie Frazier

-and-

"Those who believe that Edmunds was over-drafted or not worth the selection may not truly understand what he is asked to do. Most fans will chalk up Frazier’s statement about Edmunds becoming more “comfortable in this system” or how “his communication, handling all the different things that show up during a ball game that he struggled with early in the season” as coach-speak, but you will see all of those things in action in this article."

8 minutes ago, Logic said:

Here's a whole article about how, while he has room for improvement, he already IS improving. It comes with video examples of both good and bad plays against the run and pass. My contention is that while he has lots of room for improvement, he has ALREADY shown major improvement. To say that he just can't or won't CONTINUE to improve is just as much of a guess as my saying that he will improve. No one knows. The fact that he is CURRENTLY improving (remember, player growth is not a straight line trending up, it's often an up-and-down process) leads me to believe that he hasn't yet reached his full potential.

https://www.cover1.net/tremaine-edmunds-new-york-jets/

"Bob Babich, his position coach, and I talk about that often. Sometimes we’re having meetings and we’re just talking and leading meetings, and we talk about all the things that we put on his plate, and then you realize how young he is, and the fact that it’s a new position, because he was an outside linebacker in college. Now, you’re a middle linebacker in the National Football League, so young at what he’s doing, to see his growth is just incredible. You have high hopes for his future. He’s just going to keep getting better and better." -DC Leslie Frazier

-and-

"Those who believe that Edmunds was over-drafted or not worth the selection may not truly understand what he is asked to do. Most fans will chalk up Frazier’s statement about Edmunds becoming more “comfortable in this system” or how “his communication, handling all the different things that show up during a ball game that he struggled with early in the season” as coach-speak, but you will see all of those things in action in this article."

The game against the Chargers was arguably the most abused a MLB has ever been in a game for the Bills.   

So yeah.......if you keep the bar low you can easily claim improvement since then.

But where are the plays?

The question isn't whether he can get better at the "learnable",  experience aspects it's whether a lack of instincts for the position can be overcome.

We talked about Manny Lawson upthread.............that's the thing that always kept him yo-yo'ing in and out of lineups..........just consistently being unable to make plays he seemingly should due to reactions compromised by a lack of instincts.

8 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

He’s been pretty bad.  He has a long way to go just to be average.  

He's an EDGE/DE/OLB in my mind and I think he can be a good one. A good MLB? No. But I think he can be a force of nature, he is not being utilized correctly. Why they are not blitzing him more often I have no clue because I can think of a few really good plays Edmunds made when they let him attack instead of react.

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

......why is that so hard to understand if previous posts say he is out of his natural, collegiate position?....guess I missed the memo...then again, a 20 yr old rook with 14 starts at this level has a sufficient body of work to define a "career" ans well as earn "bust" label....

Im done arguing with you.  Younprobably cant ever tell me his stats on the year.  He has been very effective against the pass.  Statistically he has had a good year.  He has made a few mistakes.  No point in talking to a wall.

13 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

He's an EDGE/DE/OLB in my mind and I think he can be a good one. A good MLB? No. But I think he can be a force of nature, he is not being utilized correctly. Why they are not blitzing him more often I have no clue because I can think of a few really good plays Edmunds made when they let him attack instead of react.

He needs to play in space.  He’s going to struggle at the point of contact.  He’s just not very aggressive 

4 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Your response is the epitome of oversimplification.

Edmunds has not been good in coverage.   He's not been in receivers back pockets by any means and he's been utterly abused time and again on play action fakes.

You want to see good coverage from a MLB?   Go back and watch journeyman Julian Stanford's one snap in place of Edmunds in the Lions game.

Good reaction......strong close......hand in to knock the ball out at the sideline.

THAT is what is expected of a solid MLB in todays game.  

If Im not mistaken he leads all Rookie LBs in  passes defensed and has a bunch of QB hits.

Just now, CaptnCoke11 said:

He needs to play in space.  He’s going to struggle at the point of contact.  He’s just not very aggressive 

That's what he's been doing, sitting back and reacting instead of shooting gaps, blitzing and rushing the QB. He is so fast that he can glide past tackles, he just needs to work on his moves. Guy is 6'5 255-260 that's not really what you want in a MLB and he's still growing. He would be an All Pro as a 3-4 OLB. Edmunds should be moved all over the field, he is way more valuable to us in that capacity.

1 hour ago, Ittakestime said:

He was the exact same way in college.  Like I said in April, he is not a MLB.  Amazes me Beane gets paid to make these decisions.

Has it really been a long year for the defense, they had a couple bad games against the run

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

The game against the Chargers was arguably the most abused a MLB has ever been in a game for the Bills.   

So yeah.......if you keep the bar low you can easily claim improvement since then.

But where are the plays?

The question isn't whether he can get better at the "learnable",  experience aspects it's whether a lack of instincts for the position can be overcome.

We talked about Manny Lawson upthread.............that's the thing that always kept him yo-yo'ing in and out of lineups..........just consistently being unable to make plays he seemingly should due to reactions compromised by a lack of instincts.

Manny Lawson is a horrible comp...

Try Ryan Shazier, as I mentioned last night.  Both came into the NFL needing to improve on strength/block shedding and play recognition.  Like Edmunds, Shazier had a rookie season of ups and downs, but constantly improved (though Shazier struggled with injuries his 1st season). 

I wish I could watch a game with some of you guys, Badolbilz and scottlaw.  I'd put my football background and credentials up against yours anyway of the week.  It really frustrated me with people who seem to know what responsibilities players have, it's a team game and th way our defense is constructed we need our dline to do a better job of keeping our Lbs clean.  That didnt happen yesterday.  With all the Jet sweeps, wham blocks, and stretch plays, our dline played horrible.

Check out what Logic posted from Cover1, and go learn something.  Otherwise, PM me and I'll meet you sometime to watch a game. Like I said, would be fun to chat live and point out what you should be looking at

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, dabills21 said:

Try Ryan Shazier, as I mentioned last night.  Both came into the NFL needing to improve on strength/block shedding and play recognition.  Like Edmunds, Shazier had a rookie season of ups and downs, but constantly improved (though Shazier struggled with injuries his 1st season). 

I wish I could watch a game with some of you guys, Badolbilz and scottlaw.  I'd put my football background and credentials up against yours anyway of the week.  It really frustrated me with people who seem to know what responsibilities players have, it's a team game and th way our defense is constructed we need our dline to do a better job of keeping our Lbs clean.  That didnt happen yesterday.  With all the Jet sweeps, wham blocks, and stretch plays, our dline played horrible.

Check out what Logic posted from Cover1, and go learn something.  Otherwise, PM me and I'll meet you sometime to watch a game. Like I said, would be fun to chat live and point out what you should be looking at

I'll also point out, that everyone should go back and watch some replays, if you're available to.

You'll notice double digit run attempts that the Pats motioning WR or TE "crack" down on the outside defender and leave Wallace to make a 1-1 tackle outside...which I admit that Wallace has shown promise in coverage, but he really needs to improve his tackling.   And the jet sweeps...ive never seen a defense so incapable of stopping this.  The Bills defensive ends and OlBs did not adjust to this at all.

Like many have said, not having Milano really hurt.  I think we can appreciate him a little more after this poor effort.  The Bills lack of depth at LB really hurts.  When you have to start a rookie UDFA and an aging (who is best suited as a sub package player, not fulltime, in Zo) this is the outcome.

Again, go ahead and say the unit played horribly...dont single out a player, 1 of 11.  These are the moments that we wish that we could fast forward 1-2 years and say "I told you so"...but don't worry I'll be here waiting and ready to bring this back up

21 minutes ago, dabills21 said:

Again......I've followed the Cover1 footage of Edmunds...........I enjoy their work but don't always agree entirely with their conclusions.

And as I said........Shazier is at least an interesting comparison.

But anyone who followed Shazier at Ohio State knew he was over-aggressive and basically out-of-control violent and he needed to reign that in to take advantage of his great speed and quickness.

Edmunds is just flat out lost in traffic most of the time.

But I've been on here for 20 years now and I have had lots of people like yourself tell me how wrong I was because they played that position in college or coached some HS football or whatever and the reality is that I'm almost always right if I am talking about it.     

I'd love it if Edmunds turned into what looked like an instinctive all-pro beast of a MLB............it's duly noted that you are certain he will, coach.:flirt:    

Again......I've followed the Cover1 footage of Edmunds...........I enjoy their work but don't always agree entirely with their conclusions.

But anyone who followed Shazier at Ohio State knew he was over-aggressive and basically out-of-control violent and he needed to reign that in to take advantage of his great speed and quickness.

But I've been on here for 20 years now and I have had lots of people like yourself tell me how wrong I was because they played that position in college or coached some HS football or whatever and the reality is that I'm almost always right if I am talking about it.     

I'd love it if Edmunds turned into what looked like an instinctive all-pro beast of a MLB............it's duly noted that you are certain he will, coach.:flirt:    

I wish Ruben Foster would a had a pair of those shades when the ball got lost in the sun.? It seems to be that Edmunds is a fresh faced rookie and the expectation is that it will all slow down for him next season. Perhaps they need a run plugger for the middle and a jackrabbit out of the backfield to shore up the middle areas but those guys are usually available on the open market. 

3 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I appreciate that you at least consider and can respect my opinion.

I haven't been on here 20 years but respect that.  Hoping for a strong finish next week and progression by all of our young players this offseason...good times ahead