Marcus Murphy: dislocated elbow

YoloinOhio

11 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

Sorry I know what Achilles injuries look like and I also know that in the history of sports, they can be career altering. 

11 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

I’ll try to educate you less next time, I didn’t realize you couldn’t handle it.

You’re so scary observant that you didn’t see him come back into the game and hear the announcers talk about it. 

I’ll pass on lessons from you. 

1 hour ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

You’re so scary observant that you didn’t see him come back into the game and hear the announcers talk about it. 

I’ll pass on lessons from you. 

Funny how many other people including me first thought it was an Achilles injury.  

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, GG said:

Funny how many other people including me first thought it was an Achilles injury.  

Me too.

But that wasnt the point. Orton was giving a lecture to us on how he was “educating” —his words—everyone. This high horsed lecture was brought to us by a guy who didn’t see him return. 

Being wrong is no no big deal. Not owning it and talking down to the people who point out when you’re wrong is obnoxious and deserves to be called out. 

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

34 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Me too.

But that wasnt the point. Orton was giving a lecture to us on how he was “educating” —his words—everyone. This high horsed lecture was brought to us by a guy who didn’t see him return. 

Being wrong is no no big deal. Not owning it and talking down to the people who point out when you’re wrong is obnoxious and deserves to be called out. 

You seem like the kind of guy who doesn't make a prediction, then says "I told you so." 

16 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

Oh whoops, must have been precautionary. I take it back.

He came back in but they had already amputated his leg due to cramps.  His career might be in jeopardy with only one leg.  Everyone deserves a second chance however...

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Me too.

Taking lessons on how to be gracious in defeat from you is high comedy. Post more.

21 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

Need to hear on McKenzie. Fear Achilles, tbh. Career ending possibly.

Need to hear more on Orton.  Fear he might need to eat crow.  Career ending possibly.

Seriously, over react much?  It's one thing to say you fear he suffered a serious injury, but to then add the career ending?  Why/what's the point of saying that?  I'm just glad McKenzie is healthy, but calling this out as a future lesson...pls dont be so over dramatic. Not everyone has a chance to watch the game, and they come to this board for updates, not hot takes.

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Is it possible that Murphy could be good to go this week?

No, he would normally be out at least a couple of weeks, so his season is effectively over.

1 hour ago, dabills21 said:

Need to hear more on Orton.  Fear he might need to eat crow.  Career ending possibly.

Seriously, over react much?  It's one thing to say you fear he suffered a serious injury, but to then add the career ending?  Why/what's the point of saying that?  I'm just glad McKenzie is healthy, but calling this out as a future lesson...pls dont be so over dramatic. Not everyone has a chance to watch the game, and they come to this board for updates, not hot takes.

I’m not a journalist and I don’t work to supply updates. Kick rocks.

Edited by BringBackOrton

22 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

Need to hear on McKenzie. Fear Achilles, tbh. Career ending possibly.

McKenzie  went back in the game,didnt he? i didnt hear about his Achilles

6 hours ago, T master said:

Like another poster said on a different post ...

Bring back TD Mike !! 

is he healthy?

22 hours ago, /dev/null said:

at this rate they'll have to move Allen to RB and start Barkley at QB

I think McCoy will probably be healthy next week, and maybe Chris Ivory too.  They could actually have 4 active running backs.  They'll be dinged up some, but that's par for the course in week 16.

1 hour ago, dabills21 said:

Guys, I think we've taken this one as far as it needs to go.  He's heard it on every page of this thread.  It's beating a dead horse at this point...