Second Half: Wk 15 Lions at Bills 1 pm FOX

I'm sorry but anyone watching this game with an open mind knows damn well that Allen has thrown the ball GREAT today.  His receivers don't give him any help at all.  It is not reasonable to expect Allen to make perfect throws every time.  I believe that 90% of the WR's in the league make all three of those catches on that last drive. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, VaMilBill said:

Doesn’t help when a few of those are drops

THIS... you people (not you VaMilBill) are effing ridiculous. TOILOILO is making contested leaping outstretched catches in between two defenders. Galloday Making insane catches on poorly thrown stafford throws. Stafford missed a wide open crossing route 3 yards deep where he threw behind the guy. Hell, the Lions CB in first QB who almost picked off allen made a diving toe dragging grab.... Yet we have FOSTER JUGGLING AND ALMOST LOSING A 30 YARD DIME THROW TO HIS CHEST. Allen gets 0 help on these catches yet people still "not a perfect throw Allen sux"

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Yep I wouldn't put all my stock into a ton of FA money fixing anything in one off-season.

Although players who go to Buffalo generally end up loving it, it is a struggle getting any decent guys to bite, which leads to overpaying and further disappointment. Lather, rinse repeat, it's been the story since the mid-90s. Plus I just don't trust any decisions made by this organization.