Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

4 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Yes, judging by your incredibly serious and intensely consequential debate over whether our gay friends should call their unions “marriage” we really won’t get along. Feel free to ignore and you can post shitlib, midwit tropes in peace. 

Hey now! I’m the one who started that dialogue and cle23 and I were actually having a nice adult conversation until Billsy jumped in with immature name calling and hatred. (No offense Billsy.)

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

But…at the same time YOU demand that they be treated as special. It goes both ways here. You’re just choosing not to see it. 

No, I do not. I demand that everyone be treated with respect and left alone to live their life in private as they wish.

Instead, the GQP MUST fight culture wars (because they have NOTHING else) and find it OKAY to discriminate, stigmatize and target LGTBQ as a punching and go after their rights... no way will I sit idly by and ignore the bigotry you have been spewing on this thread nonstop.

If my defense for human rights makes LGTBQ special - then too damn bad.

16 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Hey now! I’m the one who started that dialogue and cle23 and I were actually having a nice adult conversation until Billsy jumped in with immature name calling and hatred. (No offense Billsy.)

There is no conversation to be had with those who exist in these spaces only to deceive, inveigle, and obfuscate the truth as a signal that they do not commit wrongthink. 

10 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Sounds like YOU are fighting a culture war.

I'm not the one turning myself into a pretzel defending this:

On 7/10/2022 at 9:56 PM, SoCal Deek said:

Wouldn’t the liberal work solution be to change the name to something other than marriage? Or would that make too much sense? 

32 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No, I do not. I demand that everyone be treated with respect and left alone to live their life in private as they wish.

Instead, the GQP MUST fight culture wars (because they have NOTHING else) and find it OKAY to discriminate, stigmatize and target LGTBQ as a punching and go after their rights... no way will I sit idly by and ignore the bigotry you have been spewing on this thread nonstop.

If my defense for human rights makes LGTBQ special - then too damn bad.

And yet here you are singling out these good people as if they must be separated from the herd. There’s nothing at all I’ve said or suggested that looks down on anyone. If you’re reading that into the discussion then the problem is yours not mine. Ever think of that Dr Freud? 

23 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And yet here you are singling out these good people as if they must be separated from the herd. There’s nothing at all I’ve said or suggested that looks down on anyone. If you’re reading that into the discussion then the problem is yours not mine. Ever think of that Dr Freud? 

Oh brother - project harder.

YOU do not like the term MARRIAGE  being associated with gays and that LGTBQ should call it something else.

I am singling YOU out.

53 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh brother - project harder.

YOU do not like the term MARRIAGE  being associated with gays and that LGTBQ should call it something else.

I am singling YOU out.

I was having an adult conversation with another adult about making our shared language more clear, and then you butted in with the juvenile name calling. May I suggest that you stay in your hate filled corner until you’re told to come out?  

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I was having an adult conversation with another adult about making our shared language more clear, and then you butted in with the juvenile name calling. May I suggest that you stay in your hate filled corner until you’re told to come out?  

HA! What a cute story.

What precipitated and started that dialogue with @cle23?

Your response to MY post!!!!!!!!

I went easy on you calling you a bigot (see definition below) and @cle23 started questioning your comments where you flailed around trying to dig yourself out of a hole with a whole lot of nonsense about the definition of marriage.

And you are still trying your hardest to pin this on me when you should take your own advice and BE AN ADULT and OWN WHO YOU ARE:

big·ot

/ˈbiɡət/

a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

41 minutes ago, BillStime said:

HA! What a cute story.

What precipitated and started that dialogue with @cle23?

Your response to MY post!!!!!!!!

I went easy on you calling you a bigot (see definition below) and @cle23 started questioning your comments where you flailed around trying to dig yourself out of a hole with a whole lot of nonsense about the definition of marriage.

And you are still trying your hardest to pin this on me when you should take your own advice and BE AN ADULT and OWN WHO YOU ARE:

big·ot

/ˈbiɡət/

a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

Prejudiced? Antagonistic? How exactly? Your immature nonsense might play in middle school but not here. 

• Agree 1

And the name calling continues. Or should I say in the immortal words of Pewee Herman… “I know you are but what am I?” 

Keep deflecting like you always do when you’re in hot water.

You literally advocated that gays should call marriage something else because you are so incredibly insecure and a bigot.

Those are the words that DEFINE you.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Keep deflecting like you always do when you’re in hot water.

You literally advocated that gays should call marriage something else because you are so incredibly insecure and a bigot.

Those are the words that DEFINE you.

You can keep it all day. I’m not backing down and I’m not going to agree with your self appointed leftist role of America’s language police. Not happening! 

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You can keep it all day. I’m not backing down and I’m not going to agree with your self appointed leftist role of America’s language police. Not happening! 

America’s language police? lolz

You literally tried to hide your bigotry behind the dictionary.

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

There is no living together with these freaks

The logical conclusion of it all is not good

They are insane 

Notice her comment at the end where she says the birthing person  “should have the ability to control what happens to their lives”. That’s the most telling part of all from a woman who is extremely careful in her phraseology. Interesting! So at light speed we’ve moved passed the control over my body talking point and right into control over my life. We are literally moments away from condoning murder for convenience.  

This…is the real ‘inconvenient truth’. 

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Doc said:

My sons have told me that classmates pretended to be gay on college applications to get into better schools.  And it worked in many instances.

Gay and/or trans is the new Native American. Magical labels impossible to disprove.

55 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Notice her comment at the end where she says the birthing person  “should have the ability to control what happens to their lives”. That’s the most telling part of all from a woman who is extremely careful in her phraseology. Interesting! So at light speed we’ve moved passed the control over my body talking point and right into control over my life. We are literally moments away from condoning murder for convenience.  

This…is the real ‘inconvenient truth’. 

If you manage to get these people to break off of their script the curtain comes down really quickly. Hawley needs to learn to attack the way she processes language instead of acting as though she's saying anything meaningful in her accusations against him.

Berkeley, Harvard, Yale. Formerly crown jewels of the American legal education system. Now stocked with "professors" such as her. This is where your future federal judges are being educated.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Control over my body/life...as long as my political masters benefit from it.

Not exactly. We have moved into a Post God social norm. This has been tried countless times throughout the history of mankind. It never ends well. 

11 hours ago, Doc said:

My sons have told me that classmates pretended to be gay on college applications to get into better schools.  And it worked in many instances.

Why am I not surprised anyone associated with you couldn’t get into college on their own merit? 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Control over my body/life...as long as my political masters benefit from it.

Stop projecting.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Not exactly. We have moved into a Post God social norm. This has been tried countless times throughout the history of mankind. It never ends well. 

Which God?

20 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

OK then. 
Ancient Egypt collapsed when the people stopped believing their kings were gods on earth?

Ancient Greece collapsed when the people stopped believing Zeus could cast them out with a thunderbolt?

Ancient Rome collapsed when parents stopped reading Virgil to their kids as a bedtime story?

The USA, born in the Enlightenment and predicated on ideas from men like Jefferson (who systematically cut out the parts of the gospels that suggested that Jesus was anything other than a man), has been in decline ever since?

Pretty much any and all of them. By the way, by definition, there’s only one God. Just because people call God by different names doesn’t mean there’s more than one.

So … even though there’s really only one true God, the Greeks and Romans were allowed to thrive and create empires through the systematic worship of a bunch of false gods?

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

OK then. 
Ancient Egypt collapsed when the people stopped believing their kings were gods on earth?

Ancient Greece collapsed when the people stopped believing Zeus could cast them out with a thunderbolt?

Ancient Rome collapsed when parents stopped reading Virgil to their kids as a bedtime story?

The USA, born in the Enlightenment and predicated on ideas from men like Jefferson (who systematically cut out the parts of the gospels that suggested that Jesus was anything other than a man), has been in decline ever since?

So … even though there’s really only one true God, the Greeks and Romans were allowed to thrive and create empires through the systematic worship of a bunch of false gods?

And away we go! Morning everyone! 

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Gosh, these guys really want a little boy, huh?

When the clinic advertises that you can choose the sex of the embryo, then yeah,  that's a problem. 

What are you hinting at with your statement? 

2 hours ago, cle23 said:

When the clinic advertises that you can choose the sex of the embryo, then yeah,  that's a problem. 

Wow, it’s kinda like getting a designer breed pooch for these people. 

2 hours ago, cle23 said:

I’d say it could be a lot of things. Use your imagination. 

9 hours ago, LeviF said:

Gosh, these guys really want a little boy, huh?

They sound like a persnickety couple, and more than a bit entitled.  What if there is a live person, right now, who wanted that Gmail account they glommed onto pre-vitro?  My God, what if that person is the child of someone comfortable with a non-son? 

• Thank you (+1) 1