The Trump Shutdown

2 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

A) If he is that unintelligible, it should have disqualified him from the jump

B) It means that people elected him thinking he said that

C) Considering his record, he probably meant that

What exactly on his record indicates he "probably meant it"?

Not trying to defend him, just curious.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

What exactly on his record indicates he "probably meant it"?

Not trying to defend him, just curious.

He can't even answer what he admits is an easy question... do you really expect him to answer this question with anything other than blather? His evidence are HIS FEELINGS. That's all he has. Not facts nor logic. Just the feelz. And Orange Man makes him feelz bad.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Look, Trump called all immigrants from Mexico rapists.

Let's assume that this was actually true and not at all you cherry picking and showing that you lack a basic grasp of the English language.

The accusation has been made that all Mexican immigrants are rapists. Under the laws of PoundMeToo, those Mexican immigrants must conclusively prove themselves innocent or be deemed guilty. Since they have yet to do so, they must be, in fact, rapists. #IBelieveHim.

So, under Liberal logic, Trump is absolutely correct. They are rapists, since they have yet to prove otherwise. Accusations are proof!

1 hour ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Sorry, I had to step away because your lunacy was too much to take.

Look, Trump called all immigrants from Mexico rapists. You asked for specific evidence, I provided it in quote and video form.

Now about this "If "some good" people are in a group, can that entire group be "all bad"? " bit?

Well, it's rather simple:

Trump has admitted to forcefully grabbing women's genetalia. His ex-wife has stated that  he "Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex"

He endorsed Roy Moore, the man banned from a shopping mall for his pedophilic tendencies.

Trump nominated a man who has multiple accusations of sexual assault to the Supreme Court.

Simply put, it seems that Donald Trump does not think that rape disqualifies people from being "good people"

It explains a lot, doesn't it?

Why do you and so many millions of others get all lathered up about this petty crap when we have $22T in debt and climbing, an obvious need for border security and some order brought to immigration and health insurance costs rising by double digit percentages every year?  Why?

7 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Why do you and so many millions of others get all lathered up about this petty crap when we have $22T in debt and climbing, an obvious need for border security and some order brought to immigration and health insurance costs rising by double digit percentages every year?  Why?

Because Orange Man Bad!

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

doesn't the fact that Trump isn't taking a salary more than offset these raises?

trust me, i am no fan of giving these swamp creatures anything but context is required.

Context from leftists.

That's funny. 

Remove context from leftists and virtually all of their arguments fall apart.

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Trump has never called immigrants rapists murderers and terrorists? Accused them of a non-existant crime wave? 

Come on 

You just can't handle the ugly truth about Trump 

Remember when Judd Apatow said black men assault women and then try to silence them?

https://people.com/crime/celebrities-react-to-bill-cosby-sexual-assault-charge/

4 minutes ago, Swill Merchant said:

This Tiberius fellow seems to have a contentious relationship with the truth.

Tibs doesn't need to contend with truth because that's not what he's paid to do here.

He's paid to post copy/paste leftist talking points and arguments so he can make his Land Rover payments.

That's it. Plain and simple. He's a paid leftist. Ignore is your best way to deal with him.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-declaring-national-emergency-secure-wall-funding-sources/story?id=60164759

He says he's considering it. 

You have to support him if if he does, and what possible justification would there be? 

If he does it, as a good little cultist (no need to call you people right wingers anymore, your only ideology is the word of idiot Trump) you will support it. You have to 

If he does I concur with him. 

The borders being overrun is an emergency. 

If Russia had this problem they’d just shoot the invaders. The problem would make a couple of headlines and then it’d be over. 

Taking a firm, violent, hardline is sometimes the most compassionate way of dealing with problems. 

3 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Sorry, I had to step away because your lunacy was too much to take.

Look, Trump called all immigrants from Mexico rapists. You asked for specific evidence, I provided it in quote and video form.

Now about this "If "some good" people are in a group, can that entire group be "all bad"? " bit?

Well, it's rather simple:

Trump has admitted to forcefully grabbing women's genetalia. His ex-wife has stated that  he "Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex"

He endorsed Roy Moore, the man banned from a shopping mall for his pedophilic tendencies.

Trump nominated a man who has multiple accusations of sexual assault to the Supreme Court.

Simply put, it seems that Donald Trump does not think that rape disqualifies people from being "good people"

It explains a lot, doesn't it?

Moore wasn't a pedophile you #######. You keep saying facts and quotes, get your own ***** right retard.

8 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

And you would know?  What's with the name calling... Easy Bro...

You have to excuse EII, he's been in a cushy state job so long he's reverted back to childhood. Poor guy has some deep mental and emotional problems. I actually pity him.

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Federal government.  Department of Army.  We are funded through 2019.

Like I said. Cushy job.  When was the last time you actually had to work? Government jobs like yours is one small step up from welfare. 

Who did you know to get that job? Was there a test to determine if you could mentally and emotionally handle doing nothing for how many hours you have to be there?

They Must let any idiot off the streets to work on the canal. I'm definitely not going to sleep better knowing the type of people handling that job.