Sign in to follow this  
26CornerBlitz

Josh Allen: QB for PFF's Team of the Week - Micah Hyde Also Makes It

Being unable to get past the bitter from yesterday’s game has prevented me from appreciating the sweet ;)

When Allen got hurt against Houston the collective hope  among us was mostly the same:

the only thing we wanted to see out of the rest of this season was growth from josh Allen.

and so far I’ve seen a lot of growth in two consecutive games, enough growth to take me from being certain the guy is going to bust to feeling like we were right to take him (although I still think Rosen will be special too).

So even if we missed out on a nearly historic ending (in an ultimately meaningless game) we are getting what we asked for out of this season down the stretch and that is pretty cool

Allen was very exciting yesterday but how was he better than Rivers putting up 300+ and 2tds on a 7-3 team? PFF is kinda silly. 

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Allen was very exciting yesterday but how was he better than Rivers putting up 300+ and 2tds on a 7-3 team? PFF is kinda silly. 

because Allen is literally doing it alone, at least when Zay is covered.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Get used to it guys. Next year it will be like every week

Will those weeks also come with endless posts by TaskersGhost about how Allen didn't throw for 6 TDs ?

• Haha 1

He was 2 plays away from 350 and 4 TDs.  First, the play to Clay everyone saw and talked about.  The top offenses have players that routinely make the type of plays.  Half of Mahomes TDs are guys making the play on the other end.  Secondly, the bomb to Foster.  I thought Allen threw a bad ball too much on it.  If you watch Foster drifts toward the center of the field.  If he runs that route straight he catches it and walks in. 

13 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

He was 2 plays away from 350 and 4 TDs.  First, the play to Clay everyone saw and talked about.  The top offenses have players that routinely make the type of plays.  Half of Mahomes TDs are guys making the play on the other end.  Secondly, the bomb to Foster.  I thought Allen threw a bad ball too much on it.  If you watch Foster drifts toward the center of the field.  If he runs that route straight he catches it and walks in. 

No!  Foster ran an excellent route!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

NFL Week 13 Plays of the Week | NFL Analysis | Pro Football Focus

BannerAllen-768x96.png

Another week, another big-time throw from rookie quarterback Josh Allen.

Here he zips the ball over the middle before receiver Zay Jones takes it in for a score.

GIF_Allen.gif

I didn't even realize til now.  He doesn't even step into that throw...It's basically flat footed.  Holy crap!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Will those weeks also come with endless posts by TaskersGhost about how Allen didn't throw for 6 TDs ?

Lol only 6 tds? Bro Allen is going to be throwing atleast 7 per game and running in two himself.

Just now, Magox said:

I didn't even realize til now.  He doesn't even step into that throw...It's basically flat footed.  Holy crap!

Hes going to be John Elway but better. 

Hes going to be the new GOAT, and soon.

The next Jamarcus Russell 😏  never going to stop rubbing salt in the wounds of some of the clowns on here 

Edited by 78thealltimegreat

13 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

This is the sort of arm strength you get from throwing rocks into a dumpster when you’re a kid. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

The next Jamarcus Russell 😏  never going to stop rubbing salt in the wounds of some of the clowns on here 

🤡  clown post

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

PFF includes QB runs in their grading. Allen actually had more total yards than Rivers, and he didn't have the benefit of LBs covering Keenan Allen.

7 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

🤡  clown post

So you posted a picture of a clown then actually typed clown 🤔 when you get up in the morning do your floppy shoes and squirty flower make you feel better? 

5 hours ago, PolishPrince said:

But but but.... BUT... his last throw wobbled! - per a bunch of (for some reason) salty Allen haters

And it was still catchable! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

So you posted a picture of a clown then actually typed clown 🤔 when you get up in the morning do your floppy shoes and squirty flower make you feel better? 

But doctor... I am Pagliacci!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I was mistaken.  Didn't see this view.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Magox said:

Its really unbelievable how much zip he gets on it. And its...accurate!

Not every pass is a dime but overall accuracy hasnt been a huge issue these last two games.

17 hours ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

He left three TD's on the table. The Robert Foster overthrow, the Zay Jones misfire and the Clay drop but what a showing. 

I  

So the Clay drop equates to ALLEN leaving a TD on the table?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BillnutinHouston said:

I  

So the Clay drop equates to ALLEN leaving a TD on the table?

If Allen really wanted that TD he could have thrown it hard enough and accurately enough to get lodged in Clay's facemask. He didn't, so it was a bad throw.

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

The Jags came? Wow  I missed that one!

Maybe Jalen Ramsey did after he saw him make that Foster throw

13 hours ago, Magox said:

He couldnt cause Groy was getting pushed back into him...could you imagine Peterman trying to make that throw??

15 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Because they aren't 7-3 due to their defense?

• Like 1

Just now, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

we never give Hyde the lip service he deserves on here :( 

That's what happens when you Hyde in plain sight. :)  

• Like 1