Chiefs release Kareem Hunt after video from February incident surfaces

YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, The Senator said:

Good for the Chiefs!

I’m sure that the impotent, lame-brained Goodell would have dragged this out so that nothing would happen until after the playoffs.

KC, OTOH, was facing a PR nightmare.  No way those wholesome, corn-fed midwesterners are going to tolerate some young, overpaid, thug-punk shoving a woman,  pushing her head into a wall, then kicking her while she’s on her hands and knees trying to retrieve her belongings.

Punk belongs out of the NFL, and in prison.

You mean other than Tyreek Hill?

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Shortchaz said:

Wow, I would be somewhat surprised if he wasn’t a starting running back week 1 next year. 

I would be somehat surprised.  I think someone will pick him up, but my guess is there will still be some suspension time.  Typically these are now a minimum of 6 weeks - plus time on the commissioners list.  

We we will have to see, but figure commissioners list for this week - then the last 5 weeks of this season.  My guess is he will miss game 1 and maybe 2 next year also.

Just my opinion on it though.

5 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

i hope to God they didn’t see the video before today...

I'll assume they didn't. I'm guessing they did given that all this occurred within a day.. regardless not many teams would cut Kareem in the middle of a SB favorite season. So.. less respect, but a lesser evil of the two?? Idk man. NFL is messed up, any PR move like this shows a point the Redskins might having to follow

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

3 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

PRISON! Let’s be a little realistic here. It was investigated and no charges filed. It would be a stretch to even get him on misdemeanor assault for the shove and extremely weak kick. I highly doubt the woman had any injuries.  

Weak kick?  She’s a woman, kicked by a 200+ pound guy, hard enough to knock her over.

How bout we have Hunt re-create the kick, with you as the dummy?

Dude could have stayed in his room, door locked, and called security to remove her from the premises.  Instead, hotshot punk chose to come out in the hall, and provoke the entire incident.

You think this is the first time he’s struck a woman???  Wake up!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, BillsRdue said:

Why can't Brady punch Giselle in the head a few times when she nags him about retiring. 

Because Giselle is also a 3rd degree black belt in Brazillian Jiu Jitsu and would f**k his avocado eating a** up. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Dopey said:

Craig: "Damn Kareem! How you gonna get fired on yoyr day off!".

Kareem: "That wasn't me!". F$!k it, let's go get high!".

Craig:"Just don't let Deebo see us!".

:lol::thumbsup:

This is the Chiefs plan to get back at the Pats. The first person Hunt is calling? Josh Gordon....

Kareem: "Josh.....where the loud at?"

Edited by H2o
  • Haha (+1) 1