Those were some overoficious jerks!

Matt_In_NH

15 hours ago, billsfan11 said:

Typical Walt Coleman game. 

Just completely kills the flow of the game

Why Walt Coleman still is allowed to even view and NFL game is beyond me. Worst official ever. His crews stink as well.

14 hours ago, H2o said:

I think the holding call on Miller was weak too. He just kinda rode his guy to the ground. He didn't really grasp him anywhere. 

Agreed.  

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Doc said:

Coleman should die.  That is all.

I think you need to get a grip on life before making such bad comments like this.

There were 2-4 bad penalties but they were tic tac calls and they took to long to talk on some calls but all and all, most of those calls were deserved.

We have a Bills Backers group in St. Louis.  We've been meeting for over 20 years.  We were pretty much unanimous howling at the officiating yesterday.  It was putrid.  

I'll say this:  the people who claim that all the calls were legit would be singing a different tune had we lost the game.  Coleman's crew sucks.  They made bad calls all day long.  It was one-sided.  The point spread was 3.  They did whatever they could to get the game to that point.  There is big-time money involved in gambling on these games.  The house won today.  Coleman just got a new addition on his house of horrific officiating.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, NewEra said:

Was a packers fan watching the game with me.  Never met him before.  I told him that every “close call”, the refs would be in favor of the jags and that we’d need the indisputable evidence to overturn.  That was the case the entire game.  Dude was in awe of how that happened.  He’s a bills fan now.  He asked me if we had a song......his mind was blown when we scored.  Moondoggies Las Vegas, great place to experience a Bills game .  

I'll try that next time I'm in Vegas.  I was at the Palms Sports Book, also a great place to watch a game.

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

There were a lot everywhere this week.  Hell even the patriots had I think 11 called on them against the Jets! (Which was almost all in the first half then it was like ok we kept it close to keep people watching now we will let them play..)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh  poor patsies :)

Edited by mattynh
  • Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Dadonkadonk said:

OMG you people are ridiculous.  Did you watch the game or just listen on the radio?  The only call that was even questionable was the Taron Johnson holding.  That was bad but he did grab a little jersey.  I thought Bortles had already started to leave the pocket though and it shouldn't have been called.  All the other penalties were legit especially the hands to the face on Bodine.  Christ he bent his head back further than Kennedy's head was blown back.  

The Bills have been top 3 in penalties all year.  Probably will be worst in the league after this weekend.  It's on the coaches and the players.  Was 12 men on the field Walt Coleman's fault?

Be objective.  If I missed another iffy call point it out.  But I watched every play.  Hughes pushed the guy in the back on the Milano INT.  He didn't need to.  All he needed to do was just stand there and let Milano run past him.  But he pushed the guy down right in front of the refs.  Miller tackled the guy on the inside rush.  He blocked him perfectly at the start and then tackled him for no reason.  All he had to do was keep pushing him but he wrapped his arms around him.  

Please tell me the calls that the refs were wrong?  

They did botch the goal line calls(2 of the 3) but those weren't flags.

Two bad teams with bad coaching.  

Two bad calls on us.  Taron Johnson’s was brutal, as well as the random call early on Edmunds.  

The issue for me is that they called everything they could on us, yet miss an obvious hold on Hughes in the end zone.   That’s whats frustating. 

29 minutes ago, TC in St. Louis said:

We have a Bills Backers group in St. Louis.  We've been meeting for over 20 years.  We were pretty much unanimous howling at the officiating yesterday.  It was putrid.  

I'll say this:  the people who claim that all the calls were legit would be singing a different tune had we lost the game.  Coleman's crew sucks.  They made bad calls all day long.  It was one-sided.  The point spread was 3.  They did whatever they could to get the game to that point.  There is big-time money involved in gambling on these games.  The house won today.  Coleman just got a new addition on his house of horrific officiating.

I dont see anyone saying they were all legit.   But the reality there is holding offensive and defensive on every play if the official wants to call it they can.   Yesterday it was just non stop.

30 minutes ago, TC in St. Louis said:

Really????  The biggest call of the game was the hold that negated the Jags TD @ 14-14 and eventual missed FG.

That was too a ticky-tack call, unless a Bills fan and an obvious hold.

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Two bad calls on us.  Taron Johnson’s was brutal, as well as the random call early on Edmunds.  

The issue for me is that they called everything they could on us, yet miss an obvious hold on Hughes in the end zone.   That’s whats frustating. 

The Taron Johnson play was straight-up holding. It gets called a lot, although certainly not every time. Still, no one should complain about that one (the Edmunds one was a much dicier call.) There were a ton of penalties against Jax too. The big problem, aside from the terribly sloppy play by the teams, was the time taken to make calls and getting it wrong on the review plays -- all of which combined added about 10 minutes to the game. Bottom line though: both teams committed tons of legit penalties, and there were probably a ton that weren't called. It was a badly played game for the most part.

The only good thing you can say for them is that the calls weren't technically wrong.   Ticky tack is right.   And the calls were terribly disruptive to the game.   In the Stadium, it was just deadly to watch.  McKenzie's "fumble" on the punt?   Ridiculously wrong call on the field, but they're so timid that they call it a fumble so replay can save them.   If they'd had the balls to call it right, Morrone wouldn't have challenged and the game would have moved on.  

The real killer was on the Bills' punt.   Gunner apparently was out of bounds too long (one of the dumbest penalties in the NFL), and illegal block in the back.  Obvious off-setting penalties and replay of fourth down.  They spent close to five minutes talking it over, then they had to go to each coach and explain the call.  What for?  Off-setting penalties, do over, move on.  

It really was deadly.  

22 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Really????  The biggest call of the game was the hold that negated the Jags TD @ 14-14 and eventual missed FG.

That was too a ticky-tack call, unless a Bills fan and an obvious hold.

Generally fans only care about calls that hurt their team or would be calls that would have helped their team.  Any call that goes against the opponent is always "obviously a clear violation" and missed calls against the Bills?  That never happens.

30 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I'll try that next time I'm in Vegas.  I was at the Palms Sports Book, also a great place to watch a game.

Palms sports book is decent.  If you wanna watch all the games, moondoggies is not your spot.  When the bills are playing, it’ll be on every tv.  Only other time we had another game on was cinci vs Ravens last year.  We had it on one tv until the Bills game was over.  The bartenders are spicy, sarcastic and look good,  Shout song always played after a td and decent giveaways at halftime.  First 8 weeks of the season is always packed.  2nd half is hit or miss. The jets game 2 weeks ago was a light crowd.  This week was much better.  Not too far from the strip.  Amazing pizza, wings, beef of week, pizza logs, finger subs.  MmmmMmmmmmm

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Palms sports book is decent.  If you wanna watch all the games, moondoggies is not your spot.  When the bills are playing, it’ll be on every tv.  Only other time we had another game on was cinci vs Ravens last year.  We had it on one tv until the Bills game was over.  The bartenders are spicy, sarcastic and look good,  Shout song always played after a td and decent giveaways at halftime.  First 8 weeks of the season is always packed.  2nd half is hit or miss. The jets game 2 weeks ago was a light crowd.  This week was much better.  Not too far from the strip.  Amazing pizza, wings, beef of week, pizza logs, finger subs.  MmmmMmmmmmm

I used to do Naked City, but the last time I went, they'd closed the non-smoking side, so no-go for me (the smoking side is like Dante's Inferno).  I also did the MGM Grand Sports Book, very swanky.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

3 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I used to do Naked City, but the last time I went, they'd closed the non-smoking side, so no-go for me (the smoking side is like Dante's Inferno).  I also did the MGM Grand Sports Book, very swanky.

Good news for you,  they’re knocking down the wall between the two venues and there will be a nonsmoking side again next season.  Dance floor and a Dj on Saturday nights and Sunday after the Bills games.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Good news for you,  they’re knocking down the wall between the two venues and there will be a nonsmoking side again next season.  Dance floor and a Dj on Saturday nights and Sunday after the Bills games.

I'll see you at Moondoggies next time I'm in Vegas for a game.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I think you need to get a grip on life before making such bad comments like this.

There were 2-4 bad penalties but they were tic tac calls and they took to long to talk on some calls but all and all, most of those calls were deserved.

Thanks Mrs. Coleman.