Who’s the genius here thatcalled for Jim harbaugh for HC?

4 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Can we get a little more context?

A few weeks ago some yahoo brought up the idea of firing McDermott and then offering Jim harbaugh whatever it takes to leave Michigan. It was easily one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever read here and today proves it. Worst big-game coach since marv levy.

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

All I can say is that he is a great coach and I pray today doesn’t mean he looks at the NFL again. The Jets will be all over him if he shakes free and that’s a bad thing for the Bills.

Probably not for long, he seems to wear people out and bounce around. He does win a lot, in a lot of different places. Didn’t have his guys ready today, though. 

6 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

All I can say is that he is a great coach and I pray today doesn’t mean he looks at the NFL again. The Jets will be all over him if he shakes free and that’s a bad thing for the Bills.

Ya, he is a horrible coach, right!

44-19-1 over four years with the 49ers making the playoffs three times and the Superbowl once.  Got the best out of Alex Smith and Colin Kaepernick.  Sign me up if Michigan lets him go.  Josh Allen could use all the help he can get.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

44-19-1 over four years with the 49ers making the playoffs three times and the Superbowl once.  Got the best out of Alex Smith and Colin Kaepernick.  Sign me up if Michigan lets him go.  Josh Allen could use all the help he can get.

If Harbaugh coached the Bills, he too would be crucified by TBD NFL experts for anything short of a perfect season and forget it if he tried to remake the roster!

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, vorpma said:

If Harbaugh coached the Bills, he too would be crucified by TBD NFL experts for anything short of a perfect season and forget it if he tried to remake the roster!

The argument is moot as he'd never come to Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 5

39 minutes ago, vorpma said:

Vince Lombardi could rise from the dead to coach the Bills and the TBD experts would crucify him for attempting to remake the roster.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

All I can say is :lol:

Why college football and NFL are not the same,  i would take him in a sec over this loser Dick Juaron clone we now have. That 49er team was one play from winning Super Bowl,  with Colin Kaepernick as starting QB. 

Did anyone else get anything out of Kaepernick after he left?  

• Thank you (+1) 2