Nathan Peterman Worked Out for the Lions, Broncos, and Buccaneers - Signed by the Raiders to the Practice Squad

26CornerBlitz

5 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Are you speaking ‘impressions’ , or are you speaking ‘actualities’?  ‘Worse than Peterman’ is an awfully tall order to fill.

Worse than Peterman in practice & preseason from the time he arrived until the time he left.  

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Yeah like for when that some team is preparing to play against another QB who ends half of his completions as interceptions....

Peterman plays well in practice and preseason. Game time he sucks.

1 hour ago, nedboy7 said:

These are some funny Peterson jokes.  What’s not funny was going into the season with him as our sole backup.  Excuse me. I mean trust the process and ignore “haters” 

Who's Peterson? Redskins running back?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, One Buffalo said:

??

Wow the Raiders figure since we basically gave them Daryl "The Mad Bomber" Lamonica for Art Powell and Tom Flores that we must have a thing for ID'ing and dumping starter quality NFL QBs.   

Changing slogan to "Just Underperform Baby"

2 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

These are some funny Peterson jokes.  What’s not funny was going into the season with him as our sole backup.  Excuse me. I mean trust the process and ignore “haters” 

Right. I'm slightly concerned about our decision makers considering they went into the season with Peterman penciled in as starer.

Allen looks like he's got a world of talent, but it's hard to trust that these fellas know what they're doing on offense. They've made some great draft picks, so we'll see.

11 minutes ago, BmarvB said:

Gruden is a glutton for punishment?

The statements made in this article are aging quite well thus far...

“Just listening to him talk – and I’ve been out of the game for a long time – I wanted to suit up. He can get you going. But the thing too is he’s so smart about the game of football, he’s going to know the buttons to push.’’

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/raiders/2018/01/09/jon-gruden-oakland-raiders-coach-mark-davis/1018005001/

2 hours ago, Virgil said:

In case you weren’t sure who the true dumpster fire of the NFL was....

best comment of the month

30 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Watch  Barkley get hurt this week and we sign him off the Raiders PS.

o dear God just get some kid from a good high school in the Buffalo area.Someone with an arm.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Seeing that picture makes me question if indeed Peterman won’t prompt from Gruden the “won’t get fooled again” part of Dubya’s quote.

There's an old saying...

Haha. One of Dubya's best!

8 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Best of luck to the kid. I hope he gets out of his own head and can make a living playing football.

...REAL toss up who gets to the Promised Land FIRST......Peterman as a Raider QB answer ...OR....Chuckie as Raider HC answer.......THAT is a life altering conundrum......dead heat??........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy