Darnold likely out Sunday

Roundybout

I was also looking forwards to an Allen-Darnold matchup.  The two of them are actually good friends and I'm sure they are competitive with each other.  I could tolerate Peterman-Darnold, as at least you are getting two young QB's who, at least as of last week, were equally turnover prone.  In other words, a competitive matchup....McCown, at this stage, is much better than Darnold, so I suspect this change increases the Jests chances of victory.  It makes the game vastly less interesting.

3 minutes ago, par73 said:

With Darnold struggling lately, I thought the Bills might get some turnovers and make this game competitive. Now, I am assuming another double-digit loss is in the offing.

if peterman keeps up his pattern, it'll be 14-3 jets without their O ever hitting the field. 

1 hour ago, JPP said:

Here comes blowout # 7 for this season.......WOW.......week 10 and we lost by double digits 6 times already.....If this is what people call "purposely tanking" than its being taken to whole new level........

Maybe.  But I've been told several times we have this really solid defense.  So if an old vet QB, who has not taken a live snap this season can roll in off the bench and shred our defense,  then UGH!  i think that would be very deflating indeed.  

4 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Prediction:

Bills win 5-3

8 int's and 4 fumbles total by both teams. UNWATCHABLE.

it'll be like the Buffalo-SF game from 92 where there were no punts, but in this case because it'll be a turnover every drive

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

This actually hurts us. McCown made our defense look like swiss cheese last year. 

I know, I kind of agree with this.  McCown is actually an upgrade for the Jets in this game.

I don't think we are going to get slaughtered...well...I hope we are not going to get slaughtered, but I actually think the score might be a little bigger than if the Jets were starting Darnold.

• Like (+1) 2