Arizona released Sam Bradford

YoloinOhio

7 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

They did change, dramatically, like immediately after his drafting and signing...

Wasn't he the last QB draftee before the rookie wage scale was introduced?

yes he was 2010. 50 mil rookie contract.

sorry it's probably already been said. replied on impulse. i was thinking about that the other day.

Edited by billsredneck1

3 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

yes he was 2010. 50 mil rookie contract.

sorry it's probably already been said. replied on impulse. i was thinking about that the other day.

...yup....Stafford was the year before him at $41 mil guaranteed..............

19 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

He doesn’t want to play anymore.  Dude has made over a hundred million dollars and he’s done.

Did he tell you that? ???

18 hours ago, KW95 said:

It's amazing that no one knows why he never lived up to his potential.  He sees two different receivers at the same time.  Lazy eye got the best of him!

Injuries 

17 hours ago, Peter said:

This is absolutely correct. Sam Bradford was the last QB to hit the lottery before the rookie salary scale.

True, but that has nothing to do with the Cards signing him for $20M per year.

Obviously they aren’t in the hook for all of it, but still, it makes no sense how there is always a team who thinks he’s “the guy.”

6 hours ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

If he’s such a good mentor, why didn’t Arizona keep him for their rookie QB?

A mentor doesn’t cost a team $20M per. That’s starter money.

You have to see if he's interested, though I doubt he'd sign here.  From a skill-set standpoint he has all the tools.  Sammy sleaves is either heading back to Minnasota or New York.  

Edited by YodaMan79

22 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I would have expected sanity from a moderator...?

???

You’re kidding, right?

A veteran QB with skills is available and you think it’s insane to get him to replace Peterman?

I’m absolutely convinced Peterman has incriminating photos of McDermott & Beane with a goat. No other explanation is plausible.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

???

You’re kidding, right?

A veteran QB with skills is available and you think it’s insane to get him to replace Peterman?

I’m absolutely convinced Peterman has incriminating photos of McDermott & Beane with a goat. No other explanation is plausible.

No quibble with your conclusion, just the way you expressed the sentiment.

From the rabble, I expect a "gitterdone".

From a moderator, I expect a "make it so".  I do place you moderators on a higher plane.

?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

22 hours ago, WideRightRevenge said:

I miss Edgerrin James and Ed "too tall" Jones myself .. yes let's bring them back.

Peterman misses them too...but Bills' coaches say his aim is getting better.

?

11 hours ago, HOF4LOU said:

Chad would be something fun to watch. Get r done 

Kelly?  Pennington?  Billingsley?

On 11/4/2018 at 5:26 PM, Chandler#81 said:

???

You’re kidding, right?

Heard an interesting alternative explanation on the ride home yesterday. Both McD and Peterman are in to the Lord big time. Not that anything is wrong with that, unless you are letting the common bond affect coaching decisions.