Nate Peterman "I'm ready to go win a game"

BmarvB

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

Daboll has to call plays that help the kid as well.  The sideline outs are just a liability for the kid.

Then he shouldn't be playing....An NFL QB has to be able to throw an 8-10 yd out pattern.....with passing rules as they are now...that play should be completed most of the time

Just now, oldmanfan said:

Daboll has to call plays that help the kid as well.  The sideline outs are just a liability for the kid.

Definitely not those. He just don't have the arm strength to zip it like he needs to. DB's will have a field day picking him off - especially if they can see it coming when he starts down the receiver.

4 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

No, Peterman needs to make better decisions with the football. The pick 6 vs Houston shouldn't have happened. Not because of arm, but because of mental. Zay was hot, Peterman never saw it. 

Edited by TheTruthHurts
  • Like (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If the Bills are really going to start this ***** again. They should be mandated less then 10 pass attempts regardless of score. I’d be handing off on 3rd and 8

I'd be punting on 3rd and 8.

That, at least, would set up a fake punt on 3rd down later in the game.  

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, CodeMonkey said:

I really hope he has a good game no matter how the score ends up. Seems like a stand-up guy, and if he comes out and throws 3 or more horrible picks his football career could be over Monday.

I agree with every word.

I hope he does well (I am not sold on this happening though).

But yes, his career is over imo if he has another multiple INT game with a pick-6.

Just now, TheTruthHurts said:

No, Peterman needs to make better decisions with the football. The pick 6 vs Houston shouldn't have happened. Not because of arm, but because of mental. Zay was hot, Peterman never saw it. 

Agreed.

5 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

I just hope Peterman has a game without INT's even if it is 14-22 for 144 yards and 0 TD and 0 INT: Just a game for him not to have to live with the INT talk. Seems like a good young man, dont wish ill will on him at all.

Best case scenario, He engineers a game winning drive in the last minute, and he gets through the game with 3 TDs and no interceptions

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

True.  But those sideline outs are not his strength.  So don't call them.