Jimmy Kimmel shames Bills fan's sign

19 minutes ago, White Linen said:

Forget about the sign Kimmel is a pure idiot.  "Another lackluster effort by the Bills"  - Incorrect dummy, everyone who watched that game knows those players played their butts off and made it a game for over 3 quarters.  

Jimmy Kimmel doesn't seem like an "X's and O's" guy. He seems more like a "sweeping generalization for a cheap laugh" guy.

It worked, that was funny.

47 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I love my Bills but at this point Terry and Kim just needs to sell them and let them leave to save more embarrassment to the city. Don't worry they'll be jinxed were ever they end up just as the Braves , now Clippers are

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, White Linen said:

Forget about the sign Kimmel is a pure idiot.  "Another lackluster effort by the Bills"  - Incorrect dummy, everyone who watched that game knows those players played their butts off and made it a game for over 3 quarters.  

Too bad it's a 4 quarter game, we didn't score & lost by 3 scores. If Tom Brady knelt every play, we still would have lost 7-6. Don't confuse effort with results

Edited by uticaclub
  • Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

Dude i saw that lol... Dabol's play sheet looked like it was in his back pocket for like 3 months n went through the dryer a few times by accident and it looked handwritten and he was staring at it like it was difficult to read.

It wasn’t his play sheet. It was a random piece of paper covering the backside of the play sheet on top. 

It makes sense to do it. The Patriots and Bills schemes offensively probably are very similar and have a lot of the same terminology since Daboll came from that tree. Also we know the Patriots cheat so he was just protecting it

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

Too bad it's a 4 quarter game, we didn't score & lost by 3 scores. If Tom Brady knelt every play, we still would have lost 7-6. Don't confuse effort with results

I didn't confuse anything.  Lackluster effort and how the Bills played are not parallels.  

Don't confuse lack of effort with effort. 

8 minutes ago, White Linen said:

I didn't confuse anything.  Lackluster effort and how the Bills played are not parallels.  

Don't confuse lack of effort with effort. 

Yea compared to efforts against the Colts, Chargers & Ravens was better. Losing to a division rival by 19 at home, isn't something you should be proud of. 

3 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Please Bills fans....stop with the whiny signs.

Everyone knows they cheat if that's what it takes to win.........nobody cares because they are also very good at football.

At the rate we are going with the Patriot fixation when we finally win a SB there will be people in the parade holding up "Patriots Cheat" signs like a bunch of emotionally battered Red Sox fans.

It hasn't even been one generation yet.........hold your own organization to a higher standard and stop worrying about justice for another.

THE

PATRIOTS

CHEAT

4 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

I noted that guy and his sign when it aired live, and thought "look at that idiot's sign...who is going to see that?"

Ironically people did see it b/c of the close-up but still, that sign sucks.

Well intentioned though!

this was all I could think of when I saw that.

Edited by Hellcamino

5 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I  paused the TV & went back to that seconds after I saw it. I just asked my wife "did that guy just type that out moments before the game knowing he'd be on TV?!"

Out of all things he could've put, with basic font, text and on just a piece of printer paper with landscape orientation? I really wish I knew WTH he was thinking.

1 hour ago, leonbus23 said:

Jimmy Kimmel and Sean Penn need to shut their mouths!

Sean Penn...really? Really let politics affect you that much?

1 hour ago, Pasaluki said:

The saddest comedian ive ever seen

I'm guessing your political views inspired that comment too?

Edited by BigDingus
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Is that from the same package of notebook paper that Dabol was using for his play card?

No he used this.

"Over the next few months, we are going to spotlight Offensive Coordinator Brian Daboll’s offense. Daboll entered the NFL in 2000 with the New England Patriots, and over the course of the next 16 seasons, he held several positions, including Defensive Assistant, Wide Receivers Coach, Tight Ends Coach, Quarterbacks Coach, and Offensive Coordinator. When the opportunity arose to jump to the college ranks at Alabama, Daboll seized it. As the offensive coordinator and QB coach at Alabama he got to learn from one of the best organizational managers, but it also gave Daboll a chance to work with college talent and to incorporate some of the college concepts into his playbook. This could be extremely useful, as more and more of those concepts are seeping into NFL playbooks nowadays. The move worked, and it landed him an offensive coordinator gig with the Bills"

https://www.cover1.net/inside-the-playbook-the-erhardt-perkins-play-structure-and-terminology/

9 hours ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

Dude i saw that lol... Dabol's play sheet looked like it was in his back pocket for like 3 months n went through the dryer a few times by accident and it looked handwritten and he was staring at it like it was difficult to read.

It was in code too, to throw the Cheatriots off.