Call your shot. Who goes today?

McBean

11 minutes ago, thurst44 said:

And last year they got a middle linebacker who is 20, already a leader, and by all accounts looks like a budding superstar, a DT who has played very well so far, a CB who exceeded expectations, and we'll see what happens with Neal and Teller. That's not even mentioning Allen whose QB story has yet to be written. 

Keep your head in the sand, buddy.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

It doesn't matter.

The Buffalo Bills will never be a successful NFL team under the ownership of Terry & Kim Pegula.  Same goes for the Buffalo Sabres.

:thumbdown:

I don’t think this is true; even Ralph managed to have the Polian era. I’ll never be one to tell another fan who to root for, but if you truly believe your statement I feel for you. Your fandom is doomed to be a dark and gloomy time. The Pegulas as owners aren’t going anywhere in many of our lifetimes. I believe even through dumb luck they may get it right at some point. The drunkard in New England managed to stumble onto an unbelievable period of dominance. It can happen. I don’t know how I’d follow a team I didn’t believe could ever win. 

2 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

It doesn't matter.

The Buffalo Bills will never be a successful NFL team under the ownership of Terry & Kim Pegula.  Same goes for the Buffalo Sabres.

:thumbdown:

Im starting to grow tired of the Pegulas. They have really done a poor job bringing in the right people. Im glad they kept the team her but damn, we deserve better.

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Zay Jones is the least of problems. He's actually one of the brightest lights we have on offense.  He has the most 1st down catches @ 13.  

Never said he was a problem. Just a gut feeling based on how this FO has handled Offensive Personnel. He's doing okay, and we can't have that.

2 hours ago, jrober38 said:

4.  Trade down!!! Stockpile draft picks. Move down out of the top 5 to pick up either an extra 1st rounder or a couple extra 2nd rounders. We need to stockpile picks and fill out the roster with NFL calibre talent. No more trading away picks to move up for players. 

Nope. Cannot pass up on any blue chip talent if we are in the top 5. Blue chippers mean way more to a team than more draft picks that are not blue chip level players

4 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Nope. Cannot pass up on any blue chip talent if we are in the top 5. Blue chippers mean way more to a team than more draft picks that are not blue chip level players

You don't need a top 5 pick to draft a blue chip player. 

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

You don't need a top 5 pick to draft a blue chip player. 

You don't pass on an Oliver or a Bosa if they are right around where you are picking, especially at the top of the draft - EVER. If you are at the top of the draft, you don't trade back to plug holes - that is an awful way to draft. Talent, especially blue chip talent in Round 1 always must be taken and not traded away for needs.High end talent is mostly taken at the top of the draft, blue chippers are generally at the top of the draft and blue chippers are long term players to build around. Trading down to accumulate picks is short term thinking aimed at plugging a hole.

The Bills biggest problem is not having enough blue chip talent to build around (see Watkins, Woods, Goodwin, Dareus). These players are role players that you can supplement your blue chip talent with. Mack is a blue chipper, but we went to fill a hole with WR in a WR heavy draft, DT was a need and we took Shitner because we needed a safety, we passed on Mahomes because we thought TT was good enough and we liked a CB. 

I'm thinking  a 5th round pick to the Falcons for Mohamed Sanu. Sanu kind of reminds me of Woods, reliable if targeted but obviously his production has gone down this year with Ridley arriving. 

He’s owed $6 million in 2019 and $6.5 million in 2020 plus about $3 million in 2018

Edited by tbarg12
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

If he wanted to, I would move him for a conditional 7th just so he has a real chance in the playoffs. 

Kyle will always be a Bill through and through but Id love to see Kyle get a ring.

12 minutes ago, tbarg12 said:

I'm thinking  a 5th round pick to the Falcons for Mohamed Sanu. Sanu kind of reminds me of Woods, reliable if targeted but obviously his production has gone down this year with Ridley arriving. 

He’s owed $6 million in 2019 and $6.5 million in 2020 plus about $3 million in 2018

Not a bad idea at all

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Won't be surprised to see KB dealt and another QB acquired.  I think KB signed his departure papers with that block last night.  

Moderately surprised to see Pryor signed.

Shocked to see the Daboll or Castillo lose their jobs.  (Both deserve it.)