Terrelle Pryor in Buffalo! Update: He's signing!

Roundybout

6 minutes ago, GG said:

Those are stats as #4 WR behind legit receivers.  With those stats, he'd be in the running for a solid #2 on the Bills.  At the very least, he takes Holmes off the field in obvious passing downs.

He's averaging more yards per game than the Bills leading receiver lol

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Wooptie do.  Another mediocre receiver.  Meanwhile two teams spent mid round picks on guys that produce.

They're both rentals unless they sign a new contract.  I don't see the need for us to get rentals as I don't see a January game for us this year.

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

They're both rentals unless they sign a new contract.  I don't see the need for us to get rentals as I don't see a January game for us this year.

So you get them to sign a new contract big deal.  This team needs talent. There are no good FA WR on the market next year.  There have been at least 4 or 5 different receivers the Bills could have brought in during the year and more during this past off season.  Instead they rely on practice squad guys and Pryor who has done pretty much nothing in this league outside of one year with the Browns.  

7 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Wooptie do.  Another mediocre receiver.  Meanwhile two more teams spent mid round picks on guys that produce.  We continue to let very good receivers pass by for peanuts when it is our greatest weakness.

Which means he's a massive upgrade. 

• Haha (+1) 1