Browns: HC Hue Jackson fired

BeastMode54

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

There it is 

My first thought was wondering if Greggo and/or Haley were working behind the scenes to undermine Hue to get his job - coupled with tweet above about Dorsey (who you would think they would have more access to and possible influence over) wanting to move on from Hue but not Haslam.   Not sure if this discounts that theory or not...

1 hour ago, Soda Popinski said:

Where has Hue ever had success?   

Seem to do a good job in ‘14/‘15 in Cinci 

56 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Guy is a ***** terrible coach. So many ppl at the BBMB wanted him here. Thank god that didn’t happen

It was supposedly Whaleys choice for HC. Every time someone defends Whaley saying he was great but couldn’t pick his own coach or pick his own draft picks. 

I called the Monday Hue axe!

How dumb is Jimmy Haslam?  He wanted to keep Jackson?!

The NFL made Jerry Richardson sell his team, shouldn't they, for the sake of the Browns fans and football fans in general, force "Slimy J" Haslam to sell the Browns?

Stunned he lasted this long.  

Taking your team to the playoffs for the first time in many years, then having the wheels fall off the next season while in cap jail is nothing like what Hue has done.  He won THREE games in three years!  We’ve won one game less THIS season has he did in three years.

Always wondered what he had over the ownership...

49 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

I love McDermott and want him to stay five years, but don't you think the Rams held on to Fisher too long? If there is a young offensive innovator I would understand them firing McDermott. Again I wouldn't fire him, I'm just saying we can't let continuity lie keep us locked in loser hell.

I see your point but I do think we at least have to give it a shot for a change. Roster turnover has to stop. Each regime bringing in “their guys” every two years is killing us before we even get our feet off the ground. FWIW I think McD is a much better coach than Fisher ever was.