Trade for Fitz?

7 minutes ago, RosenNOTchosen1 said:

Think we could make this deal happen with Tampa Bay?

What would it realistically take to get it done?

Fitz is a proven quarterback and seems to only be getting better so I'm all for this.

What would be the point to get Fitz though?

The Bills are not making the playoffs with or without him.

Sure they may win a couple more games with him but that would only screw up their draft position.

Allen is starting next year unless he’s injured 

Just now, H2o said:

The Buccaneers aren't going to move him. He almost led the comeback of the year thus far today. That team is better with him in there.

Exactly. He's the backup qb every team in the NFL wants. Was sad the Bucs defense let the Bengals drive right down and get a fg after Fitzy leads a comeback and a 2pt conversion 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

If I ran the Bucs I’d see if someone like the Giants were willing to do something crazy for Jameis and get out of paying him ~$25 mil a year. 

Exactly. If im the Bucs im looking to trade Crablegs, keep Fitz, and draft a new QB next year and keep Fitz there to mentor. 

10 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

What would be the point to get Fitz though?

The Bills are not making the playoffs with or without him.

Sure they may win a couple more games with him but that would only screw up their draft position.

Allen is starting next year unless he’s injured 

As a backup QB...?

And for all that nonsense of Anderson being a "mentor", Fitz could actually teach the kid about being QB.  He's sen it all.

9 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

If I ran the Bucs I’d see if someone like the Giants were willing to do something crazy for Jameis and get out of paying him ~$25 mil a year. 

I think this is his last year in Tampa. They can cut him with no penalty whatsoever.