Derek Anderson Injuries

Kevin1778

29 minutes ago, no name said:

actually this may be the worst defense they have faced yet. not saying much but it's not like the patsies** have a dominant defense.

NE_logo-80x90.gif**

PTS
(19th)
YDS
(25th)
PASS YDS
(25th)
RUSH YDS
(21st)

Here's the problem:  Bills D: 25 ppg, NE Offense: 30.6 ppg, Bills O: 11.6 ppg

40 minutes ago, no name said:

actually this may be the worst defense they have faced yet. not saying much but it's not like the patsies** have a dominant defense.

NE_logo-80x90.gif**

PTS
(19th)
YDS
(25th)
PASS YDS
(25th)
RUSH YDS
(21st)

True. But it is Nate Peterman haha

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Here's the problem:  Bills D: 25 ppg, NE Offense: 30.6 ppg, Bills O: 11.6 ppg

like I said, not saying much.

but, any given game any given day/night there is a chance.

I'm not going in to this game thinking defeat even as easy as it would be to do given the present state of this bills team and what the majority are doing. I mean a man can't even give away a ticket to the game, that's pretty bad.

instead, I'm going to believe they have a chance and although a very slim chance, a chance none the less.

I otherwise honestly would see no other reason to even watch if I didn't believe them to have one.

I still see no reason to fear the patsies** defense but that's just me.

26 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

He's 35. People talk he's some old timer taken out of some retirement home 

But yeah, he probably wasn't in "football season" shape and been thrown into the fire

...don't they do the same about 30 year old RB's?......do you know what I would pay to REMEMBER 30??.......OR 35??........um, then again...maybe not...............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

27 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

He's 35. People talk he's some old timer taken out of some retirement home 

But yeah, he probably wasn't in "football season" shape and been thrown into the fire

I believe there was talk about Anderson suffering various "nagging injuries" at the end of last season that impacted the Panthers decision to not bring him back

Would not be a surprise if they're flaring up

2 hours ago, billsfan11 said:

Imagine Nate Peterman coming in on Monday night football and he stinks up the joint again.

It would get ugly for Bills Mafia verrrry fast

(not saying this will happen) 

Imagine if he came in and played well, got 5 td and 0 ints and wins it. This place will be fun the next week.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

Our players would get suspended for drinking the TB12 juice, unlike TB12 himself.

Maybe DA could skate through testing for just this week though? The NFL needs to do the Bills a solid and suspend random drug screens for the duration of the season just in case that helps 

4 hours ago, no name said:

NE_logo-80x90.gif**

PTS
(19th)
YDS
(25th)
PASS YDS
(25th)
RUSH YDS
(21st)

Yes, top teams the last 15 or so years haven’t cared much about the D, they know they will score 35 on O and special teams may give them points as well

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Yes, top teams the last 15 or so years haven’t cared much about the D, they know they will score 35 on O and special teams may give them points as well

thanks for your expertise.

this is how I feel about their team, fans, owner and anything else patriots** related.

24176921_1577115899039543_6106020429051910057_n.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1