Chad Kelly arrested & charged with criminal trespassing; Cut by Broncos

YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

My guess

Stumbled into the wrong house or apartment while drunk.   

A buddy of mine did that in college. He woke up to a lady and her grown son standing over him. And.....let’s just say.....I bet they threw that couch out. :sick:

• Like (+1) 1

Gotta hear both sides.

Everyone knows he is a big fan of interior design. He was walking by and noticed the couch didn't fit the rest of the decor so he politely walked in and sat down on the couch in protest. It would be just like the NFL to blackball him for taking a seat for what he believes in. Sit for something even if it means losing everything.

2 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

This is actually a good point. It wasn't even the weekend, it was a school night. Being in Colorado, she's probably some sort of irresponsible pothead. Sad!

The 'sad' thing is there's a lot of people that would say "you're right, you know!"

32 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...so when he's released and Horseface re-signs Paxton, what is the "over and under" for "bring him in" threads?.........

420.   ;) 

28 minutes ago, Augie said:

A buddy of mine did that in college. He woke up to a lady and her grown son standing over him. And.....let’s just say.....I bet they threw that couch out. :sick:

Quite possible lol

13 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Lucky he didn't get shot.

That happened to the son of an old teacher of mine. Got blasted drunk one night, walked into the wrong house, the owner gave him 3 warnings to stop walking up the stairs and when he didn't respond, he got the full blast from the owners shotgun. Horrible.