2nd half thread: Bills at Colts 1 pm on CBS

Just now, suorangefan4 said:

Yeah don't give a young QB a chance to play through adversity because he struggled early in his career. Makes sense.

The team really does great when other QBs not named Peterman are in there huh? Oh wait no they don't... losing 37-5 to the Colts.

Peterman is the most talented QB on our team. Give him better weapons and a playbook that isn't garbage and he'll put up some points.

This post is so strange it makes my head hurt. 

This cant be your true feeling.

You’re just playing devils advocate, right?

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I'm with you. The season somewhat ended last week for me personally. I just want to see Allen develop this year now. This ***** side show with Peterman and Anderson will be tiring. 

Yup. We almost have to be perfect on D and ST to sniff a win . In this league that's not sustainable , it's all about next year imo. I'm willing to give the staff a pass because the dead cap, young d talent and the picks and FA $ next year. I hope Allen sits til late November 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

Was right about the tank then, too.

:lol: though I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the playoff appearance.

They tried to tank, but Peterman, so they had to put TT back in and fluked into a pointless playoff abomination 

Edited by row_33

5 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I'm with you. The season somewhat ended last week for me personally. I just want to see Allen develop this year now. This ***** side show with Peterman and Anderson will be tiring. 

Bingo. Just give me JA learning the ropes and giving us enough flashes to keep me on the hook. 

• Like (+1) 1