2nd half thread: Bills at Colts 1 pm on CBS

Anderson's play today has really put a damper on my belief in the competency of McDermott and beane . This is the first time other than the Vikings game where weve even had a remotely NFL caliber offence . Anderson is merely a serviceable qb yet he's making our other QBs look like they are so far behind the curve 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, davefan66 said:

Will be buying depth next year when we actually ha e cap space.  Won’t be top shelf talent, but gotta be better than what we have now.

Have you seen how many teams will also have a lot of cap space to work with? It’s a lot. 

Just now, bills11 said:

Anderson's play today has really put a damper on my belief in the competency of McDermott and beane . This is the first time other than the Vikings game where weve even had a remotely NFL caliber offence . Anderson is merely a serviceable qb yet he's making our other QBs look like they are so far behind the curve 

The Colts defense is terrible

2 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

Because there's nothing wrong with pointing out that there's a problem. It doesn't demand that you also offer a solution. You sound like one of those people who would say "I'd like to see you try!" when someone says that someone is doing a bad job at something. Pointing out that there's a problem does not infer that the person is saying they could do better.

Right? Replace them with anybody. Why are the process drones okay with spending time and money on a historically bad team? Does anybody have faith in Daboll at this point? Get rid of him.