The people marching to the boarder ???

mead107

34 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Sounds like you're just as gay as Tasker. Lighten your loafers up boys it's time for a round of golf!!!!♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️?️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍?

You jelly, brah?

Just because the only club you can swing effectively is one from the Piltdown era, don’t disparage those with more refined motor skills who have an appreciation for the finer things in life - like plaid golf pants. :P 

29 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Sounds like you're just as gay as Tasker. Lighten your loafers up boys it's time for a round of golf!!!!♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️?️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍?

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

He's upset because he lacks the upper body strength to drive from the yellow tees.  He Jenner's down at the reds.

I have no idea what the yellows and reds are.

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Calling me a lady after what we did last night is making me blush. 

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

You jelly, brah?

Pretty much

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

Just because the only club you can swing effectively is one from the Piltdown era, don’t disparage those with more refined motor skills who have an appreciation for the finer things in life - like plaid golf pants. :P 

I have no idea what piltdown eta means. And plaid pants are lame.

Tasker is lamer.

19 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I have no idea what piltdown eta means. And plaid pants are lame.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piltdown_Man

Piltdown was the town containing the gravel pit in which "Piltdown Man" was reported to have been found...except Piltdown Man was a hoax.  So basically, in as much there was a "Piltdown era," it would have been 1910 Sussex.  

Still, it was pretty creative.  Total ***** nonsense...but creative nonsense.

On 10/21/2018 at 10:36 PM, Koko78 said:

The left is trying to arrange a situation where US Border Patrol/military opens fire on the caravan, just in time for the mid terms (it's not a coincidence that they keep shuffling the women and children to the front of the mob.) 

and the left fails again

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

Fox has lost interest in the scary caravan. Shocking.

Where was David Hogg for the mid terms?

3 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Almost as shocking as the libs losing interest in that Hogg kid and the Ford B word, when they became no longer useful.

*****. Bea rme to it

On 11/2/2018 at 4:38 PM, DC Tom said:

How good was that ad campaign that we still remember that number?

On 11/2/2018 at 4:42 PM, Boyst62 said:

It's incredible. There are no commercials on the bills games I remember currently.  And I still single 854 2020 when they say 8888888888888888

Oh man... Been out of WNY for going on 9 years and that still took me straight back...

I remember a couple years after I moved I watched a pre-season game on an online site with local commercials and a C&B add came up and it almost brought tears. 

Caravan decides: It’s California or bust

The main Honduran migrant caravan, still estimated to be roughly 4,000 strong, has been camped out in a sports stadium in Mexico City for the better part of a week now. That’s coming to an end this morning, however, as their patience has apparently been exhausted.

Caravan leaders have gotten everyone together to decide their next move and, perhaps predictably, they’re heading north again. But rather than taking the shorter route toward Texas, they are opting for the longer and more dangerous route to the northwest, heading for Tijuana and presumably the Cruce Peatonal Hacia México border crossing near San Diego. (Associated Press)

20 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Caravan decides: It’s California or bust

The main Honduran migrant caravan, still estimated to be roughly 4,000 strong, has been camped out in a sports stadium in Mexico City for the better part of a week now. That’s coming to an end this morning, however, as their patience has apparently been exhausted.

Caravan leaders have gotten everyone together to decide their next move and, perhaps predictably, they’re heading north again. But rather than taking the shorter route toward Texas, they are opting for the longer and more dangerous route to the northwest, heading for Tijuana and presumably the Cruce Peatonal Hacia México border crossing near San Diego. (Associated Press)

Great. They can all piss on our fires and head back home. 

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Maybe money spent on high speed rail to nowhere could be better spent on clearing dead brush and trees.

You just say that because you want to keep minorities from moving around freely. You racist pig dog misogynistic actual literal super mecha Nazi.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Maybe money spent on high speed rail to nowhere could be better spent on clearing dead brush and trees.

Great idea!  That is until the rains come and there is nothing to hold the hillsides from sliding.  I suggest you and Donald (mismanagement of forests?  What forests?) stick to topics you understand. 

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I suspect the state might consider that given the number of homes of the uber-wealthy that are being destroyed at the snap of a finger right now.

Burn a few houses in the central valley and CA doesn't really care. But burn down Malibu...

Edited by LABillzFan

5 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

You just say that because you want to keep minorities from moving around freely. You racist pig dog misogynistic actual literal super mecha Nazi.

I've been exposed.

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Great idea!  That is until the rains come and there is nothing to hold the hillsides from sliding.  I suggest you and Donald (mismanagement of forests?  What forests?) stick to topics you understand. 

One would think that you might have visited some of the forests when you lived in the Bay Area or east of Orange County. Dead trees and dead brush don't provide much of an anchor to prevent mudslides. Stick to your Hamburger Helper creations and robbing little old ladies of their pension funds. 0:)

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I've been exposed.

One would think that you might have visited some of the forests when you lived in the Bay Area or east of Orange County. Dead trees and dead brush don't provide much of an anchor to prevent mudslides. Stick to your Hamburger Helper creations and robbing little old ladies of their pension funds. 0:)

Yes I hiked the forests regularly in the East Bay.  They are not what’s burning.  And yes dead/burnt brush doesn’t hold back the mud. So you advocate for removing ALL the brush so SOME of it doesn’t burn. Brilliant strategy. 

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Yes I hiked the forests regularly in the East Bay.  They are not what’s burning.  And yes dead/burnt brush doesn’t hold back the mud. So you advocate for removing ALL the brush so SOME of it doesn’t burn. Brilliant strategy. 

Jim, Jim, Jim, I never said "all". Don't put words in my mouth. The state can limit the size of fires by clearing out sections strategically to protect communities and to also limit the size of forest fires. I'm not totally ignorant of CA terrain as I've lived in Orange and Ventura Counties, worked in Santa Barbara, camped and fished in the San Gabriels and Sierra Nevadas and traveling up and down the coast on the PCH.

6 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Jim, Jim, Jim, I never said "all". Don't put words in my mouth. The state can limit the size of fires by clearing out sections strategically to protect communities and to also limit the size of forest fires. I'm not totally ignorant of CA terrain as I've lived in Orange and Ventura Counties, worked in Santa Barbara, camped and fished in the San Gabriels and Sierra Nevadas and traveling up and down the coast on the PCH.

Well you didn’t pay attention when you lived here I guess. We are already required, in most communities, to keep brush cleared a certain distance from our homes.  In Oakland the FD would come by and inspect your homes and leave a report and fine you if you didn’t fix the “violation” such as tree branches hanging over your roof. So what you’re suggesting is already in place.  

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Well you didn’t pay attention when you lived here I guess. We are already required, in most communities, to keep brush cleared a certain distance from our homes.  In Oakland the FD would come by and inspect your homes and leave a report and fine you if you didn’t fix the “violation” such as tree branches hanging over your roof. So what you’re suggesting is already in place.  

California is mostly just an irrigated desert which allows for it to be populated. Obviously there must have been an  incredible amount of fuel to allow what happened in Paradise. It wasn't because of branches overhanging roofs or a little brush here and there. My guess is (from looking at an aerial and street view) that Paradise is at the edge of the foothills and is a heavily wooded community with a lot of pine trees and others. A fire was reported started from a campgrounds which I assume was in the foothills or mountains. So, it got started in the forest of pines and hit Paradise like an all out blitz. From the news I saw on TV overhanging branches or not, that town was doomed because of the intensity of the fire before it hit Paradise. The deadwood and the pines in the foothills are what did Paradise in.