Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Can't wait until you clowns realize he can beat Trump :lol:

It will be suicide watch around here! 

JUMP!!!! JUMP!!!! 

Hillary will be in it by this time next year at the latest and Joe will be pushed to the side as a sexual harasser.  The Clinton machine backing Harris was only to de-energize the other candidates in their political correctness or lack there of.  I.E. white males.  Harris sinking in the polls just opens the door for Hillary to enter as your savior.  With her mind failing it will be a simple matter to dispatch her in the general election.  As a key stooge you should have already received the memo on that.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uncle Joe better hope Viet Nam doesn't come up. He had 5 deferments, just like Uncle Dick.

According to the documents, Mr. Biden, 65, received several deferments while he was an undergraduate at the University of Delaware and later as a law student at Syracuse University.

A month after undergoing a physical exam in April 1968, Mr. Biden received a Selective Service classification of 1-Y, meaning he was available for service only in the event of national emergency.

“As a result of a physical exam on April 5, 1968, Joe Biden was classified 1-Y and disqualified from service because of asthma as a teenager,” said David Wade, a campaign spokesman.

Does this make him Colonel Asthma (as a teenager)? 

Edited by reddogblitz

59 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Hillary will be in it by this time next year at the latest and Joe will be pushed to the side as a sexual harasser.  The Clinton machine backing Harris was only to de-energize the other candidates in their political correctness or lack there of.  I.E. white males.  Harris sinking in the polls just opens the door for Hillary to enter as your savior.  With her mind failing it will be a simple matter to dispatch her in the general election.  As a key stooge you should have already received the memo on that.

Hillary ain't a gonna save you this time. 

53 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Uncle Joe better hope Viet Nam doesn't come up. He had 5 deferments, just like Uncle Dick.

Does this make him Colonel Asthma (as a teenager)? 

i cannot blame anyone for trying to get out of serving in Nam, if that was what they wanted

but it's only a crime when the GOP did the same thing as Biden

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Hillary ain't a gonna save you this time. 

I think that it is more a matter of sinking you this time.  She is sort of a malevolent Gilligan that keeps foiling your attempts to to capture the Presidency (get off of the island).  That aside you know that you want her.  You believe that she can singlehandedly save the world from itself.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

I think that it is more a matter of sinking you this time.  She is sort of a malevolent Gilligan that keeps foiling your attempts to to capture the Presidency (get off of the island).  That aside you know that you want her.  You believe that she can singlehandedly save the world from itself.  

Wow, you really are shot. 

Can't wait for election day! 

Heck, Trump is such a bad, incompetent loser I bet Hillary would beat him again (popular vote and EC) 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Wow, you really are shot. 

Can't wait for election day! 

Heck, Trump is such a bad, incompetent loser I bet Hillary would beat him again (popular vote and EC) 

Oh, you will be happy that Election Day is far off when you sober up in a few hours.  Don't over do the anti-depressants in the mean time.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

i cannot blame anyone for trying to get out of serving in Nam, if that was what they wanted

Yeah, but you know what the narrative will be if anyone dares to criticize Creepy Uncle Joe for his Vietnam dodge: "How DARE you attack those suffering from Asthma! You are insensitive to those who could die from that disease. I'm shocked and offended and am now claiming victim status you insensitive offensive racist bigot misogynist racist xenophobic racist actual literal super mecha-Nazi!"

• Haha (+1) 1

On 4/30/2019 at 7:51 AM, Tiberius said:

https://client.prod.iaff.org/#contentid=91986

IAFF endorses Biden and Trump goes nuts! 

:lol:

The Dues Sucking firefighters leadership will always support Democrats, even though the membership wants me. Some things never change!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 29, 2019

SURPRISE!

2016 poll showed members of the International Association of Fire Fighters backed Trump by 27 points over Hillary

?

• Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Yeah, but you know what the narrative will be if anyone dares to criticize Creepy Uncle Joe for his Vietnam dodge: "How DARE you attack those suffering from Asthma! You are insensitive to those who could die from that disease. I'm shocked and offended and am now claiming victim status you insensitive offensive racist bigot misogynist racist xenophobic racist actual literal super mecha-Nazi!"

as long as it's as funny as Dan Rather getting an "early 1970's document" that was clearly printed out from a 2003 computer program and insisting it was true even if the document was a fake.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Agreed.  It was a fugged up system they had.  Money talks and BE walks.

I just pointed it out because the Ds like to rail on Rs for it.

Colonel Bone Spurs

Uncle Dick's 5 deferments

Rush's (although not a candidate) polyps

28 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Agreed.  It was a fugged up system they had.  Money talks and BE walks.

I just pointed it out because the Ds like to rail on Rs for it.

Colonel Bone Spurs

Uncle Dick's 5 deferments

Rush's (although not a candidate) polyps

we can take comfort that AlGore was forced to go over by his Daddy   :D

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol:

Yet polls have suggested that Cornyn lacks the support and name recognition that might be expected of a politician who has held statewide office since becoming attorney general in 1998.

Cornyn lacks "name recognition" in Texas, after holding state-wide elected offices for over 20 years?

What the *****?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

The Democrats never could seem to tie Trump to colluding with Russian intelligence, so now their 2016 nominee is hoping Chinese Intelligence will give Democrats access to Trump's tax return

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clinton-knocks-mueller-for-finding-no-conspiracy-what-if-dems-ask-china-for-trumps-tax-returns

Holy *****.

Hillary has got to let it go. She won’t accept the results of the election. 

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

He's already ahead of Swalwell. 

was that the guy yelling that "women" not be mentioned in the Constitution, along with "men" or other like things of that nature.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Does that statement include what HAHA Gator might say?

The only time I see something from HAHA Gator is when somebody else quotes him.  He does not contribute anything positive to this community so I stopped wasting bandwidth on him

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Kirsten Gillibrand unveils plan to give voters up to $600 to donate to candidates

This may be dumber than slavery reparations.  I'm going to use taxpayers money to give money to people who would then give that money to me.

They already have this in Seattle.

Here's how it works. Each election cycle (two years) the city's ethics commission will mail four $25 vouchers to each registered voter, to be given, if they choose, to any candidate for mayor, city council, or city attorney. The vouchers can be mailed or submitted online. They cannot be traded or purchased.

http://cityethics.org/node/4458

• Like (+1) 1

AND BENNETT MAKES 22 IDENTICAL DEMS RUNNING FOR PREZ:

Thirteen of the 22 are either in Congress now or recently were, so the American Conservative Union (ACU) and Americans for Democratic Action (ADA) ratings are of great relevance.

And guess what? You need a powerful microscope to detect any differences on major issues among these people.

They are all on the far left of the Democratic Party. The ACU and ADA data are mirror images of each other.

And these people talk incessantly about “diversity?”