Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BeginnersMind said:

Way to go make this a place of dialog Tom.

What dialog?  You provided info that contradicted your original thesis.  That's not dialog, that's you being stupid.

Don't be stupid.  Be smart, and make this a place of dialog.

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

What dialog?  You provided info that contradicted your original thesis.  That's not dialog, that's you being stupid.

Don't be stupid.  Be smart, and make this a place of dialog.

I posted that to confirm the actual numbers that I could not confirm in my original post—as I noted in that post. And the point is still unchanged. 

When we flip to an all popular vote, this map will shift to city visits. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Just eight points?

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/440518-biden-leads-trump-by-8-points-in-hypothetical-2020-matchup-poll

If he gets Stacy Abrams as the VP he will easily bounce up to 14 points.

Yeah, because she is so ready to lead the country if she were VP and Biden passed (which is not out of the question). 

44 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

When we flip to an all popular vote we are doomed.

We won't without an actual shooting war. Doing so is to abandon our entire form of government and would not be done without conflict.

3 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Because he prefers Harris

I think he was backing Beto in full, behind the scenes. Clinton's people rushed to Harris and Clinton's people and Obama's people never get along. Beto getting gutted by Mayor Pete so early has thrown 44 into a tailspin in terms of who he's backing. He probably does prefer Harris to Biden though. 

Both are going to lose.

1 hour ago, BeginnersMind said:

I posted that to confirm the actual numbers that I could not confirm in my original post—as I noted in that post. And the point is still unchanged. 

When we flip to an all popular vote, this map will shift to city visits. 

Except it didn't confirm those actual numbers.

Which is why you're an idiot.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'm surprised he tagged him Sleepy Joe and not Creepy Joe (which is more accurate).  

Because "Creepy" would have been more disparaging, and put him on the same "sick and twisted" footing Trump put the rest of the candidates.

Instead, while still disparaging, he put Biden above them, thus putting the focus on them, and forcing Biden to either defend them or ignore the "sick and twisted" comment, thereby approving by lack of disagreement.

Like I said, grandmaster-level trolling.

• Like (+1) 2

Pretty funny that Creepy Uncle Joe is complaining that “8 years of (A Trump) presidency will fundamentally alter America”,

when he was VP to someone whose stated aim was to “Fundamentally Transform” America. . .

The media’s endless fawning over Pete Buttigieg won’t end well

by Maureen Callahan

Original Article

Especially when his rivals dig up his dirt.

• Like (+1) 1

I heard Elizabeth Warren says something interesting in her speech yesterday.  A woman asked her about infant mortality rate falling in the USA.  She said society is judged by how it treats it's Mammas and Babies.  I literally LOLed out loud.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 3

30 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Because "Creepy" would have been more disparaging, and put him on the same "sick and twisted" footing Trump put the rest of the candidates.

Instead, while still disparaging, he put Biden above them, thus putting the focus on them, and forcing Biden to either defend them or ignore the "sick and twisted" comment, thereby approving by lack of disagreement.

Like I said, grandmaster-level trolling.

Yay, our president could win a meme-war at PPP against B-man!

So much winning. 

4 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

PPP was never great.

Touche. A group who celebrate making a former poster cry and leave the board forever, a poster whose avatar still makes fun of a Buffalo (!!) sports reporter, a place that didn’t attempt to curtail the underage sex jokes (and even enjoyed as it became a running “joke”) made by a known sex offender. 

And more. 

How about we just work on making it better. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

2 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Touche. A group who celebrate making a former poster cry and leave the board forever, a poster whose avatar still makes fun of a Buffalo (!!) sports reporter, a place that didn’t attempt to curtail the underage sex jokes (and even enjoyed as it became a running “joke”) made by a known sex offender. 

And more. 

How about we just work on making it better. 

Do you stop after one dickk? Or do you just continue on and eat the whole bag?

• Haha (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Snappy Twitter comebacks and memes are what percentage of the “quality” posts at PPP?

MPPPGA

You know, no one forces you to come down here. You can ignore people or you can ignore the sub-forum completely.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1