Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

6 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Sad that you would make me say it but he’s more than his sexual orientation and military service. 

In Mayor Pete's defense, he hardly ever mentions his sexual orientation, and his military service experience seems to now be translated into "don't got to war again"!  So then what?  Is South Bend touted as a great success story? (Honest question.)  This is a job interview. Any potential employer would toss him out as not yet ready.  Not based on this governmental resume anyway.  "Come back when you have more experience."

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Sad that you would make me say it but he’s more than his sexual orientation and military service. 

What, exactly? I am not trying to be cantankerous, I am truly asking. What qualifications does this 37 year old with tons of student debt (I recall that part from him), who is mayor of a small city, have that he should be president?

3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Last night Robert Francis told everyone that Trump said all Mexicans are animals.

What an embarrassing tool. He should be bowing out any moment now.

WILLIAMSON 2020!!!!

Butt O is easily the worst of the bunch, trump should tell him to move to

mexico, i hear the dirt is delicious.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

In Mayor Pete's defense, he hardly ever mentions his sexual orientation, and his military service experience seems to now be translated into "don't got to war again"!  So then what?  Is South Bend touted as a great success story? (Honest question.)  This is a job interview. Any potential employer would toss him out as not yet ready.  Not based on this governmental resume anyway.  "Come back when you have more experience."

Not like I can ever unhear him even if just said once

53 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

What, exactly? I am not trying to be cantankerous, I am truly asking. What qualifications does this 37 year old with tons of student debt (I recall that part from him), who is mayor of a small city, have that he should be president?

Bingo!

1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

He's a well spoken guy with poor policy positions and very thin experience for the job he now seeks. 

Well, Obama was clean and articulate according to Biden.

Gabbard goes after Harris' AG record

giphy.gif

here's Lemon Lemoning again: "What do you think about what a horrible racist Donald Trump is?"

Edit more Lemon: "Just in case you missed my last question about how much of a racist Donald Trump is, what do you think about his racist tweets?"

Ahh CNN

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So now Big Pharma is going to sell drugs to the government instead of to private insurance companies? How does that make drugs cheaper? I can buy a hammer at Home Depot for $5 but the government pays $500 for the same hammer.

Then why do other countries whose governments negotiate drug prices (leveraging the buying power of the entire market) get the same exact drugs for cheaper?

Big Pharma still reports profits from these markets so clearly the free market financing of healthcare isn't working well in regards to drug prices

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Then why do other countries whose governments negotiate drug prices (leveraging the buying power of the entire market) get the same exact drugs for cheaper?

Big Pharma still reports profits from these markets so clearly the free market financing of healthcare isn't working well in regards to drug prices

And they speak German in Germany....so?