Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

2020 Democrats need to answer for their party's open religious bigotry

Original Article

The Senate confirmed Omaha attorney Brian Buescher last week to be U.S. District Court judge for Nebraska. Not a single Democrat voted for him, despite his obvious qualifications.And we know why.Democratic Sens. Mazie Hirono of Hawaii and Kamala Harris of California sought to undermine his confirmation by arguing Buescher's Roman Catholic faith made him unfit for the job. 

This is so 1960s.  Don't they teach history in schools anymore?  I thought this was settled science by the Democrats.   Otherwise we wouldn't have had the greatest president of all times, JFK.

Edited by reddogblitz

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

This is so 1960s.  Don't they teach history in schools anymore?  I thought this was settled science by the Democrats.   Otherwise we wouldn't have had the greatest president of all times, JFK.

Tell today's Democrat 'leaders'........................not me.

They're the ones with prejudice.

God this is the absolute best.

You can feel the color drain out of Brooke Baldwin when she goes "REALLY???!!".

"So what did you think about Warren? Did you like her plans. You know all the plans she has? Warren and her plans?"

"You know I loved Marianne Williamson."

CUTS MIC.

CNN: This kid is so smart and so great.

"Marianne Williamson really impressed me..."

CNN:

EAv2oD7XoAIg_bb.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

Don’t dredge up Nam 50 years later, nobody is to be blamed for getting out of the draft by hook or by crook

A voluntary military does not compare to Nam. As well we have vets openly boasting about their service in the Middle East, unheard of for Nam.

I actually thought Mayor Pete did a nice job last night expressing himself in the short sound bites as was required by the format....but an honest question: what makes a 35 year old mayor of a small city have special qualifications to be president? Is he unique in some way? Is South Bend a model city? Seriously, why him? I don’t get it.

54 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I actually thought Mayor Pete did a nice job last night expressing himself in the short sound bites as was required by the format....but an honest question: what makes a 35 year old mayor of a small city have special qualifications to be president? Is he unique in some way? Is South Bend a model city? Seriously, why him? I don’t get it.

Because he's a gay military veteran. He checks several boxes for identity politics.

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Because he's a gay military veteran. He checks several boxes for identity politics.

That's two boxes.  Is there something else in his past performance record that makes him especially qualified.  I mean there have to be way more than one gay mayor in all of America...right?  Is South Bend a model of something?