Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

could you imagine having to pick one of those for President?

a legit poll would have none of the above or are you bleeping kidding me?

...I would say the "Dirty Dozen" but it brings undeserving disdain to a GREAT movie......

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...I would say the "Dirty Dozen" but it brings undeserving disdain to a GREAT movie......

look at all the fake hype over Beto’s pointless run,  and they have to crank it up for another year over some hapless bozo they know isn’t worthy of the nomination to lose to Trumo

7 minutes ago, row_33 said:

look at all the fake hype over Beto’s pointless run,  and they have to crank it up for another year over some hapless bozo they know isn’t worthy of the nomination to lose to Trumo

,...their line up is as pathetic as the GOP with Dole & McCain as candidates.....guess it happens on BOTH sides......

3 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Simply a function of Warren rolling out more details about her totally implausible heath care for all and otherwise illegal plan.  She has now sealed her fate.  No way in hell that a majority of Democrats will get behind her and this.  I'd say right now that Mayor Pete is the favorite.  Biden senile, Warren out of her mind policy-wise, Sanders has a ceiling among communists and the clueless and he's also too old.  Door is open for the Mayor and he's doing decent raising money. 

I would really like Mayor Pete to win the nomination, I just don't think it happens.

Thought Biden was the most likely nominee all along and still do.

As for whatever closing of the gap there is in poll numbers... does it matter if he's still pretty clearly #1 nationally pretty deep into his candidacy and pretty close to the primaries?

Oh, and GO BILLS!!! :beer:

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

Fantastic poll there RedPants.

But the numbers only add up to 87%. 

Who do the other 13% "lean" toward - Marx or Lennin?

Bills just won so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this is a serious question about the plausibility of the poll.

This poll only has 9 candidates listed and there are still about double that.

GO BILLS!!!

I... think I will.... have a...: beer right.... now

(that’s what normal people say and do, right?)

honey... would.... you like.... a... beer right... now?

actor playing husband: not at this time...

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Bills just won so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this is a serious question about the plausibility of the poll.

This poll only has 9 candidates listed and there are still about double that.

GO BILLS!!!

Plus the undecideds who would be the most sane of those polled. 

15 hours ago, row_33 said:

was this supposed to be a dig at Trump abstaining?

Nah, just a pathetic attempt at pandering by the ivory tower to connect with the common folk.

Like, OMG, she had a beer! She's totes just like, you know, the rest of us and stuff!